• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • K.C.Dean

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Buds Creek
    I purchased 2 50 rnd. Boxes of cci stingers for 8.39 total. A little over 8 cents a rnd. 525 for 160.00 thats a little over 30 cents a rnd.

R1Peacock

Jan 8, 2013
    Carroll County, MD
    500 in a brick.

I'm good - I monitor MidwayUSA all day and use a special utility for Internet Explorer. I've had no problem getting Remington Subsonics, Aguila Subsonics, Winchester Bulk Packs and a 2000 round case of Winchester M22 in the past month. I refuse to drive around aimlessly looking for ammo or pay GunBroker Prices. I've paid retail for my recent purchases and the shipping charges were very reasonable $5-9 for each shipment --- way cheaper than gas.

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    500 in a brick.

I'm good - I monitor MidwayUSA all day and use a special utility for Internet Explorer. I've had no problem getting Remington Subsonics, Aguila Subsonics, Winchester Bulk Packs and a 2000 round case of Winchester M22 in the past month. I refuse to drive around aimlessly looking for ammo or pay GunBroker Prices. I've paid retail for my recent purchases and the shipping charges were very reasonable $5-9 for each shipment --- way cheaper than gas.

What is the utility?

SummitCnty

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Frederick County
    I've never seen a brick of stingers before, of course I've never looked either. Have to keep my eyes open for those!!

My wife bought a brick from a local store for $50. I almost $hit but I told her to keep her eyes open for .22 and 9mm, never mentioned a price range. Had to clarify that for future purchases.

BRONZ

Big Brother is Watching
    Jan 21, 2008
    Westminster, MD
    I should be good. I bought two 525boxes fed boxes everytime I went to walmart. Then I started getting 1 325rd box of fed. Auto match.

The wife was getting pissed. But she isnt now.

krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    I wish I'd done that. Or bought more cci blazer. I have like 200 rounds left of that. I still have a few thousand federal left, but that stuff isn't really as good as the blazer.

MikeSP

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2011
    Severna Park, MD
    I've never seen a brick of stingers before, of course I've never looked either. Have to keep my eyes open for those!!

My wife bought a brick from a local store for $50. I almost $hit but I told her to keep her eyes open for .22 and 9mm, never mentioned a price range. Had to clarify that for future purchases.

If that's too pricy you can always sell it. I'm sure plenty would pay $50 a brick these days.

Jeproks

Jan 8, 2013
    Anybody looking for CCI CB 22 Short? I have 10 100rd box, asking $10 each. Same as what I paid for at Walmart in VA. Pickup in Laurel.

HTArms

May 9, 2013
    Waynesboro, PA
    Well, the good news is that we are starting to get offered ammo again (like .22LR and 9mm, not just odd stuff like .22L) through our distributors so it looks like things are starting to loosen up a bit.

Let's hope that with the manufactures ramping up additional production lines that quantities will be available so we can get out of the "hording" mentality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom