Arnold's and Jesse's Mini Gun For Sale! For those who always wanted one!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region

Attachments

• Minigun hot barrels.jpg
      Minigun hot barrels.jpg
      25.5 KB · Views: 493

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Well I am sick of talking about MSP and ATF screwing us on SB281... So to change the subject....

Arnold's and Jesse's Mini gun is for sale! Probably one of the best known guns in the world! I can't tell you how many times I hear about this gun... I guess it comes with being an officer in a MG club... but here it is for a cool $325K. I think this is actually pretty cheap. I recall seeing them as high as $450K before the economy died and they did not have the history.

I am not with LMO and I am not trying to sell it for them. I am just posting for general interest. However if someone local does buy it, the gun can be shot at the AGC during our MG shoot so long as you allow me 15 seconds all expenses paid!

Subgun Ad, click here!

nfafirearms.24376.1.jpg

nfafirearms.24376.2.jpg

nfafirearms.24376.4.jpg

nfafirearms.24376.6.jpg

:party29::party29::party29: Pants just got a little tighter....

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    http://www.subguns.com/classifieds/...sults_format=long&db_id=26809&query=retrieval

It's back. I just watched the Director's commentary on T2 last night and found out some interesting information.

James Cameron insisted that Arnold drop it when he was done. Whichever company owned it at the time heavily pushed back on this idea, but James Cameron insisted that is the only logical thing the Terminator would do when it was empty. They asked for a padded mat but JC said it would be too obvious. Luckily it wasn't damaged.

Also, the gun was detuned to 2000 RPM because at the normal 6000 RPM you couldn't see individual shots, just a continuous flame. I believe this was also used in the future war scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom