• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Thank you for posting a competitive price on tough to find products Andy. If I'm down your way this weekend I'll stop by and grab some.

Keep up the good work my man.

Ryan

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    When the price returns to a reasonable level, I'll come see you. I understand supply and demand so it is what it is but CCI should be $0.06 a round, not $0.10.
    Not with the current price of lead and brass it won't be. It will never go down to the level it was. 10 cents a round is likely to be the bottom once this is over.

Mack C-85

R.I.P.
    Jan 22, 2014
    Littlestown, PA
    Dude, you might have been able to get 6 cent .22 when lead was $25 per bag, but since it's now going for $40-$50 a bag, kiss that 6 cent .22 goodbye.

That price isn't an ammo issue either.....priced an auto battery lately????

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    Not with the current price of lead and brass it won't be. It will never go down to the level it was. 10 cents a round is likely to be the bottom once this is over.

Dude, you might have been able to get 6 cent .22 when lead was $25 per bag, but since it's now going for $40-$50 a bag, kiss that 6 cent .22 goodbye.

That price isn't an ammo issue either.....priced an auto battery lately????

Not a thing against EA at all, he most certainly cannot order and price ammo like the big box stores.
    But to say the new pricing on 22 is going to be 10 cents a round is just bull$hit
    Last week many of us here ordered bulk Federal Auto Match 325 rd boxes for $17.99 a box.
    If you picked it up in a store. A few members ordered a box a day for 5 days.

So $17.99 - 325 rds = 5.5 cents a round.

Tardog

Jan 31, 2013
    Andy.....You rock Brother!!!
    Great offerings!!!
    Thanks for being open in Maryland my friend! See you soon.

OrbitalEllipses

Ultimate Member
    Jul 18, 2013
    DPR of MoCo

Not a thing against EA at all, he most certainly cannot order and price ammo like the big box stores.
    But to say the new pricing on 22 is going to be 10 cents a round is just bull$hit
    Last week many of us here ordered bulk Federal Auto Match 325 rd boxes for $17.99 a box.
    If you picked it up in a store. A few members ordered a box a day for 5 days.

So $17.99 - 325 rds = 5.5 cents a round.

How often have you seen Federal AM22? Twice in two years at that price have I seen it. 22 at 5/6cpr is just not a reality unless you're willing to troll the websites and buy it infrequently.

coopermania

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 20, 2011
    Indiana
    LOL.. I dont troll the web looking for super deals, I passed up the 1400 rd bulk buckets of Rem Thunderbolts last weekend at a local farm store near me for 69 bucks each ( 4.9 cents each ), I bet there was at least 20 buckets for sale. I am on 3 different forums about everyday and lots of deals get posted, I get email alerts from the company's I deal with.
    My son and I shoot alot of Fed auto 22 and often you can back order it by the case. And you just deal with delivery in a month or 6 months.
    At the most I will pay retail and that's as high as I will go.. its easy, A few min everyday.
    Coop

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County

Wrong. Engage's price is more than fair considering the shortage, but big box stores around here still sell at 5-8 cents a round.

Shazam

Dec 20, 2012
    Thanks for selling me the Colibri. I loaded up my old High Standard Sentinal and tried out a few rounds in the garage. I don't think the neighbors heard a thing!

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    The price must not have sucked that bad-- you guys bought it all before I could get down there. I got a New can, 2 new hosts, and all my primo subsonic got killed in the flood. It's killing me.

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    The RWS prices are in line with retail. Yes, you can order it cheaper from dealers specializing in match ammo, but you'll have to wait for it.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    When the price returns to a reasonable level, I'll come see you. I understand supply and demand so it is what it is but CCI should be $0.06 a round, not $0.10.

Then you don't understand supply and demand.

I support the 2nd Amendment but but there should be "reasonable" gun control...--same thing:sad20:

HauptsAriba

Feb 16, 2014
    Anne Arundel
    And this is why someday soon I will leave this business.
    Well I hope you are just blowing off steam. I ( as do many ) fully recognize the large contribution you have made, succeeded at and are still making to the MD gun rights movement. To lose your shop and your fighting spirit and FF attitude would be a blow to the cause. I hope you do not leave the business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom