• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engage Instructor

Industry Partner
    Oct 27, 2011
    The Engage Basic Pistol will be held on September 9, 2012 for those who are looking for a good start to building the framework for more advanced pistol manipulation. The course starts with the basic fundamentals of pistol marksmanship then goes into beginner defensive marksmanship basics that can be applied to your self defense plan. If you have never shot a suppressed handgun before then we will also provide the opportunity to do so. We use our own range so it gives us the ability to more than any range in the area, with safety in mind of course! You will be given a certificate at the end of the course that is honored by many different companies and law enforcement organizations for basic qualifications for handgun related permits, also for our Combat Handgun Course. We have about 4 hours total of classroom time with give or take 3 hours of high quality range time!

The price of the course is $200.00 per person with special couple pricing and it includes:

-Gun Rental
    -100 Rounds of Ammunition
    -Eye/ Ear Protection
    -Range Fees
    -Company Fees
    -Food (Coffee, Doughnuts, Soda, Water, Bad A$$ lunch)
    -Good, Safe, Fun!!

We start at 9:00 and it is held at our location in Thurmont, MD.

The course dates are subject to change and I will give ample time to any changes being made. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Your Future Firearms Instructor,
    Andrew James Wynne
    Engage Armament Firearms Instructor

General Information and FAQ:
    - WE SHOOT RAIN OR SHINE, SO UNLESS THERE IS A NATURAL DISASTER, WE ARE TRAINING!!!!!The range has a lean to for cover for those who will not operate in the rain.
    - A deposit of half of the course entry fee is now due one week prior to the date of the course or otherwise posted. This portion of the funds is non-refundable and can be used for other courses.
    - If you have any injuries or disabilities, please let me know. This does not bar you from taking my course’s because I will help you as best as I can!
    - We will be holding courses at least twice monthly depending on work load, personal, and business considerations.
    - Dates are subject to change! You will be notified the second something changes
    - You may bring your own firearms, equipment, and ammunition but it will NOT change the course price.
    - Lunch is provided at all courses’ to include Sandwiches, Chips, Soda, Water, Cookies, Fruit, and Coffee.
    - If you do not have any of the required equipment, some maybe provided for a cost depending on availability
    - I REQUIRE YOUR FULL NAME AND CONTACT INFORMATION TO SIGN UP. This is for a preliminary background check so that I am sure I am not training a prohibited person or illegal alien.

Engage Instructor

Industry Partner
    Oct 27, 2011
    Hey guys this course will be the first course in which I contribute 10% of my cut to the MARSOC Foundation. So help me make this contribution as large as possible!

Last edited:

Engage Instructor

Industry Partner
    Oct 27, 2011
    There is a minimum amount of 2 shooters that dictates if we run the course or not but as a maximum we haven't reached a "verdict" on that as of yet. But I will keep everyone posted!

PM sent

Is there a limit on the amount of people before this program goes ahead?

FFBWMD

Industry Partner
    Oct 3, 2011
    Woodbine MD
    Unfortuantely i have to work that day, i am however very interested in this class for my wife and i. Also want to take the advanced course down the road.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Damn, and on my b-day too. :sad20:

I'd be interested in a basic after I get my Safariland in and have a chance to get acclimated to it.

mikec

Ultimate Member
    Dec 1, 2007
    Off I-83
    Damn, and on my b-day too. :sad20:

I'd be interested in a basic after I get my Safariland in and have a chance to get acclimated to it.

Which Safariland?? I took a class offered by another group a few weeks back and I had only a few hours with the Safariland ALS holster I bought and had no issues.

I think any normal person only needs a few hours, people who like piston AR's or Militec may take longer. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom