• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jkeys

Jan 30, 2013
    Oh well. Maybe I should tell MoM that they are delaying my ability to provide them with the $25 annual fee in a timely fashion. The sound of the missing "kerching" will get their attention.

I dropped of paperwork on Tuesday and was told to expect 6-12 weeks turn around. I got the signed forms in the mail today, a blazing 4 day turn around!

vwluv10338

Jan 13, 2009
    I dropped of paperwork on Tuesday and was told to expect 6-12 weeks turn around. I got the signed forms in the mail today, a blazing 4 day turn around!

Damn, you beat my 7 days. Winner winner chicken dinner

Sundazes

My brain hurts
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    Just to revive this thread and to show how screwed up the process is, I dropped off 2 form 4's at the MSP on different dates. The first on was on 1 Jul. The other was 14 July.
    I received the 15 july one back on 20 july.
    The first one is still in purgatory, 7 weeks now. I called them two weeks ago and the nice lady told me she would get it done quickly since the other was done so fast. Uh huh. Check is in the mail. Cant wait to apply for the HQL.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Well this one took much longer than usual. Dropped off at MSP about 8/20, signed off 10/18 and received back 10/31. I miss my 7-day sign offs.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Well this one took much longer than usual. Dropped off at MSP about 8/20, signed off 10/18 and received back 10/31. I miss my 7-day sign offs.

Lol. Guess they weren't accepting your "special gifts" this time.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Lol. Guess they weren't accepting your "special gifts" this time.

And I even had a nice talk with her when I dropped off the forms. She asked if there were any more that they hadn't signed off on yet. Said that they would get to them that week.

what was the signoff for? Form 1 SBR?

Suppressor. Integrally suppressed full auto rated AR15 upper in .22LR.

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Just an FYI.

The MSP Licensing Division has temporarily moved from the location at 1111 Reiserstown Road. Those offices are being renovated for the next year. The temporary offices are on the same side of the street, behind the MSP buildings at 1201 Reisterstown Road. You turn down the same road as you would to get to their old building, but keep driving another 800 feet and make a left at the radio tower. The Licensing Division is in the temporary trailers behind the radio tower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom