• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Somewhere on the James River, VA
    What can we do to help? No updates to the campaign or FB page since June :sad20:

https://www.facebook.com/StottlemyerforSenate

I messaged him about planned fundraisers and nothing. I'm seeing way too many Ron Young signs around town and the only "Corey" sign I've seen is the one in my yard. :rolleyes:

What gives? Does he need money? Is he serious? Can we help with a gun raffle or fundraiser? We need to make Ron pay for his bad hair, granny-pants and anti-2A liberal lies!

bmiller21502

Sep 28, 2013
    Corey is a good friend of mine and he would make an amazing Senator. He is a born and raised WMD native and has no ties to special interests groups or what not. His wife is the former Chief of Staff for Senator EJ Pipkin, a conservative stalwart and Eastern Shore legend. Corey is a commonsense guy and only wants to make Maryland a better place for his 2 YOUNG children to grow up in. His background is primarily in economics, although he has ran some high profile campaigns and won them. He also spent some time with the MD GOP.

He is the REAL deal!!! I am a moderate Democrat and help him out, but there is only so much I can do from Allegany Co. IF you are SERIOUS about helping out, I can put you in touch with him or Katie. Just send me a message.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Corey is a good friend of mine and he would make an amazing Senator. He is a born and raised WMD native and has no ties to special interests groups or what not. His wife is the former Chief of Staff for Senator EJ Pipkin, a conservative stalwart and Eastern Shore legend. Corey is a commonsense guy and only wants to make Maryland a better place for his 2 YOUNG children to grow up in. His background is primarily in economics, although he has ran some high profile campaigns and won them. He also spent some time with the MD GOP.

He is the REAL deal!!! I am a moderate Democrat and help him out, but there is only so much I can do from Allegany Co. IF you are SERIOUS about helping out, I can put you in touch with him or Katie. Just send me a message.
    Done.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    He was walking in my neighborhood yesterday, and left a flyer

Coreystottlemyer.com. 301 331 8028

Good to hear that he was out. I've already tried to register to volunteer on his page. Didn't work apparently, so I contacted him on FB. Nada. I'm concerned about this:

n SENATOR DISTRICT 3

Corey Stottlemyer (R)
    Money raised: $675
    Money spent: $2,401.63
    Cash on hand: $2,027.11

Ron Young (D)
    Money raised: $3,815.58
    Money spent: $7,146.78
    Cash on hand: $58,658.29

:mad54:

I mean, WTF? Are we even serious about winning here? I'm willing to donate the Sub 2K that I have in the classifieds if people will bid on it and donate all of the proceeds to his campaign. But I'd like to know that he's serious and has some kind of strategy, Fur'chist'sakes. At least use social media, it's ****ing free!!!

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    And this Folden guy? Slater raised $20K more than Folden did just last period.
    And his excuse for not campaigning and raising money is that he's been busy with work and doesn't like to ask people for money? While that's admirable, it's not doing anything to stop the butt-raping we receive in Annapolis. Darren Wigfield would have been a much more formidable opponent for Slater.

This one is a lost cause I'm afraid. Can't even be bothered to help Folden.

jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland
    I reached out to cory on his fb pack, took several weeks for a response but I got one that said thanks.

Corey has a real shot but he needs some help. Many people hate ron, including me. In my message I said i would be glad to knock on doors for him.

We are two months away from the election its time for him to dive in. Each person can run his own campaign the way they see it but there are a couple of things that need to be done, one is a good social media campaign. His website is simply an about page. It targets no issues nor ron young.

I was speaking to one of the candidates that was running for district at large and one of the problems I aas explaining was that a lot of these candidates lack a driving direction. I want to help someone that is entirely motavated. Not someone I have to ask, do you want to win.

When I threw my hate in the ring for council at large before I withdrew from the race I knew exactly how many votes I needed, where I was going to get them from and how. I shared that information with two candidates after I withdrew and it was fewed as "informational". After the election the conversations I had with both were not informational anymore.

Botom line I hope he knows how many votes he needs, where to get them and that he really wants to win. The more I get into politics and the more I talk to candidates you really get an idea if they can win or not.

I cant stand ron young but I also dont want to bust my hump if corey isnt in it to win it.

When I help out, im in it to win it too.

Lets see what corey does in the next 2 weeks. If we dont see some eesponses to this, website, social media, etc it will be indicative of the outcome.

You dont need tons of money to beat ron, just a ground force.

jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland
    Also does anyone know what the rep cent committee is doing to help him? Lonnie is a great lady but from what I have seen you need to reach out to her to intiate things. I think she uses that to weed out.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    I reached out to cory on his fb pack, took several weeks for a response but I got one that said thanks.

Corey has a real shot but he needs some help. Many people hate ron, including me. In my message I said i would be glad to knock on doors for him.

We are two months away from the election its time for him to dive in. Each person can run his own campaign the way they see it but there are a couple of things that need to be done, one is a good social media campaign. His website is simply an about page. It targets no issues nor ron young.

I was speaking to one of the candidates that was running for district at large and one of the problems I aas explaining was that a lot of these candidates lack a driving direction. I want to help someone that is entirely motavated. Not someone I have to ask, do you want to win.

When I threw my hate in the ring for council at large before I withdrew from the race I knew exactly how many votes I needed, where I was going to get them from and how. I shared that information with two candidates after I withdrew and it was fewed as "informational". After the election the conversations I had with both were not informational anymore.

Botom line I hope he knows how many votes he needs, where to get them and that he really wants to win. The more I get into politics and the more I talk to candidates you really get an idea if they can win or not.

I cant stand ron young but I also dont want to bust my hump if corey isnt in it to win it.

When I help out, im in it to win it too.

Lets see what corey does in the next 2 weeks. If we dont see some eesponses to this, website, social media, etc it will be indicative of the outcome.

You dont need tons of money to beat ron, just a ground force.

:thumbsup: Well said. Folden doesn't even have a FB page. :sad20:

I'm willing to donate or organize a fundraiser, but not to have my time and money pissed down the drain by a candidate that's not serious.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011

Thanks. I just got off the phone with him.

AssMan

Meh...
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2011
    Ron Young tweeted this earlier today. Seems like a bad idea to suggest that people trespass on private property to remove a negative campaign sign that he doesn't like.

10668502_10152802104941802_315035191_n.jpg

jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland
    my response to his tweet:

maybe some1 is upset that u voted 2 take ppls rights away sb281 ,take their $$ & vote to let the other gender in w little girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom