who makes custom color strings(MDS member)?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XFireBowstrings

Custom String Maker
    Nov 26, 2011
    Denton MD
    We make custom crossbow strings, recurve and compound strings in any color combination... Quick turnaround time and high quality!!

I'm from MD and would love to hear from you guys!! Thanks

Bart

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    Hey, I haven't been around here for a while and Seagrave told me about the post....

Yes, I've discontinued XFire Bowstrings and gone to work for www.60xcustomstrings.com as their full time National Sales Manager... Let me know what you need, I can be reached at 410 924 0785 for now, or sales@60xcustomstrings.com the company is located in PA, and my office is in MD..

Bart Shortall

We make custom crossbow strings, recurve and compound strings in any color combination... Quick turnaround time and high quality!!

Bart

Good man, good company - period!

wilcam47

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2008
    Changed zip code

Bart

Are your strings better than factory? We just bought a new Barnett Ghost 385 crossbow. Do you have strings for this? Just curious..we dont need string as of yet but down the road we might.

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Are your strings better than factory? We just bought a new Barnett Ghost 385 crossbow. Do you have strings for this? Just curious..we dont need string as of yet but down the road we might.
    Yes, most aftermarket string makers make strings as good, or better than many factory string/cable sets. Note, Bart is now working for 60X, who make excellent string/cable sets and give you the option of choosing the colors to be used to build them.

I replace all factory strings/cables on my compound bows shortly after I get them with aftermarket setups, store the factories as a backup emergency spare, though I use a different string maker that is not a member here (but is in MD).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom