Attachments

• Eagle Coupon.jpg
      Eagle Coupon.jpg
      21.3 KB · Views: 711

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Mopar wants to go, so instead of him cuddling his teddy bear while there, he convinced me to go with him. I'll be holster huntin'.

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I would love to attend, not sure yet last time I went it took 30-40 min to get in and you could barely see the tables it was so busy....

Still like that?

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Mopar wants to go, so instead of him cuddling his teddy bear while there, he convinced me to go with him. I'll be holster huntin'.

^ Mothers, hide your daughters! Fathers, hide your Sarah Palin blow up dolls! Lou is going to a PA gun show!:D

sxs

MDS Supporter
    Nov 20, 2009
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    I'm thinking about going. Never been, what do they have ? Def worth a trip?

I went Memorial Day Weekend

they had 30 rnd P-Mags with windows - 2/$25
    Springfield XD and XDS mags (paid $30 for the extended Springfield mag for 9mm subcompact including the grip extension)
    quite a few C&R handguns (There was a Colt revolver I was really drooling over....just didn't want to part with that much money right then)
    Bought a box of jacket .357 for , IIRC. $18
    5 boxes Golden Bear 7.62x39 for $35 (for my B-I-L)

Quite a bit of ammo...most wasn't 'cheap', but except for 22s it wasn't bad either...and there were a few decent deals

AR-15s everywhere (yeah, it did me no good)....but also parts galore. Precision Firearms was there with some very good deals and tons of stuff.

I'm more of a vintage hunting gun kind'a guy in general (Although I like everything) and it was sparse for that but very good for Black Rifles, parts for the Rifles and Polymer pistols and parts and accessories.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Is there a most popular after the show attraction up that way? I think there is a good ATV trail just North. Did I read that Utah CC can carry in vehicle only? I know PA kicked Utah out to some degree.

TTMD

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2012

So he's gonna be cuddling with YOU while there? Oh Lou..... That's so enlightened of you!

Whitey

Collector and involved.
    Apr 5, 2014
    Central MD
    Is there a most popular after the show attraction up that way? I think there is a good ATV trail just North. Did I read that Utah CC can carry in vehicle only? I know PA kicked Utah out to some degree.

There is a surplus store less than 100 yards past the Eisenhower on the left. He's usually open on gun show weekends. There's a M151a2 and a couple M416 trailers parked in the gravel parking lot everytime I've driven by.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    There is a surplus store less than 100 yards past the Eisenhower on the left. He's usually open on gun show weekends. There's a M151a2 and a couple M416 trailers parked in the gravel parking lot everytime I've driven by.

Oh, wow. That rings a bell, is it a grayish building? I'll check it out this weekend after the show.

Ironnewt

Ultimate Member
    Aug 24, 2012
    Harford County
    May make it Sunday if I can get all my other purchases straight. It will be nice to put faces to names. Regardless it will be a nice trip. Are the aisles wide enough for a person in a wheel chair? It would be easier for my SWMBO to go in a chair rather than her crutches.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ESM07

Latest threads

Top Bottom