**NOT A GUN DEAL** But 99% of us will need it!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    so i came across this and decided to share...

TurboTax DELUXE with efiling for 39.99 AND you get quicken 2014 for free (discount applies at check out)

As a bonus... you can use any amount towards a amazon gift card and get a 10% bonus.. so if you put in 500.. you'll get 550 in amazon credit. pretty sweet deal!

http://www.amazon.com/TurboTax-Delu...scsubtag=viuKnnRIEeOFb7o0DP_tYAC7_S.Eu3_0_0_0

when adding quicken to.your cart make sure it's sold by amazon... to get the discount.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...nRIEeOKL8Ke19bShwC7_MdFu3_0_0_0&ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    This is a great deal, but I'm gonna do the turbotax online thing this year. I'm going to look into Quicken online as well if it works well with iPhone.

MDGolom

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Thanks, just placed my order. $39.99 for TurboTax and Quicken (which I can't use since I have a Mac)

You need to be careful using the link for Quicken. It didn't take me to an Amazon sold product, so it didn't show the discount. I had to search for Quicken 2014 that was sold by Amazon and I got it for free. I think it's because Amazon is showing 1-3 weeks for shipping for it.

vgplayer

Ultimate Member
    Jan 17, 2013
    King George, VA
    I ended up going the digital route. A whopping 90MB download. TurboTax Deluxe download was $39.99 with prime discount. After purchase I was emailed a discount on the Quicken download making it $9.99.

Kevmo

N00b
    Feb 20, 2009
    Severn
    I ended up going the digital route. A whopping 90MB download. TurboTax Deluxe download was $39.99 with prime discount. After purchase I was emailed a discount on the Quicken download making it $9.99.

you can def go that route... it's 10 bucks more in the end... but you don't really have to wait.. but since i don't have my tax crap yet... i don't mind waiting the 2 days for prime

hdatontodo

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 29, 2012
    So. Central Balto Co
    Remember you can help SAF by using their amazon link

http://www.saf.org/amazon

You can then search for the number for TurboTax, B00F8K9MZQ and quicken, B00E6LJ2SA (be sure to click amazon seller)

When you go to check out, the right side should show $39.99 for everything if you're an Amazon Prime member

Thanks OP

90gsx

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 12, 2011
    Parkville
    You can do your taxes on their web site without loading or buying any software

federal e-file is free. You have to pay to e-file state

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    I did my taxes using Turbo Taxes for two years. I ended up losing money than an accountant got back for me. I'm not good with this kind of stuff.

I did 2008 and 2009 myself using Turbo Tax. I took my 2010 taxes to an accountant and he offered to look back at my last two years to see if I missed any credits or refunds. I told him sure and he ended up getting me an additional $440 from 2008 and a whopping $930 from 2009.

natsb

Ultimate Member
    Sep 18, 2013
    southern MD
    I have done my taxes with Turbo Tax for years. I even double check the results by going to professionals every few years. Sometimes the professionals do better, but most of the time TT does better. Your results still depend on your own knowledge on your situation, but the more you use it the better you get. Being in charge of your own destiny is well worth $39.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom