• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JamesH

That Guy
    Oct 11, 2014
    Laurel, MD
    I will have to head up there to get some standard magazines for my new AR-15 HBAR. Plus anything else I can't resist buying.

precisionfire

May 20, 2011
    Martinsburg WV
    Precision Firearms will be there with high end AR accessories and parts. Magpul mags of legal size in PA :) are $11. Buy 10 and get one free.

Mention MD shooters to get 5% off your purchase. Does not apply to items already at reduced sale prices.

Get a MD Compliant AR by PF at York and get Secret Pricing. You must come there to find out!

jackpollard

Dec 26, 2013
    Outside Union Bridge, MD.
    Precision Firearms will be there with high end AR accessories and parts. Magpul mags of legal size in PA :) are $11. Buy 10 and get one free.

Mention MD shooters to get 5% off your purchase. Does not apply to items already at reduced sale prices.

Get a MD Compliant AR by PF at York and get Secret Pricing. You must come there to find out!

Sweet! Thanks for taking care of us, my son and I are planning on being there Sat. Besides the Magpul's for AR, will you have any Mini14 mags?

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    i will be there tomorrow. stop by the Blue Finns tables and say "hi".:)

Just left. As soon as you walk in to the left hall a vendor has CCI large and small rifle primers for $28.
    The powder people on the left hall wall are getting cleaned out pretty fast. I should have jumped on the $25 pounds of Reloader 15- gone by 10:00am
    Got 11 P Mags from IP Precision firearms for $110 ($10 each in bulk)
    The creepy guy selling thermite and other incendiaries was not there.

jackpollard

Dec 26, 2013
    Outside Union Bridge, MD.
    Decent sized show, my son and I got there around 1. Loads of black guns, everywhere. Precision Arms had the best prices, thanks for the P Mags and the best selection. Also, everyone behind the counter was very helpful. I also picked up from them a replacement charging handle, again great price. My son picked up some ammo and a nice leg holster.
    My list had mainly reloading stuff, bullets and brass, .308 and .223. Pretty much everything was kind of overpriced. I could not find any 55gr, 69gr or 168gr Sierra, nor could I find any I was looking for my .308.
    The pickle guy was there and I stocked up on the 1/2 and full sour, man are those good.
    Anyway, print the 1$ off coupon and its well worth the ride.
    The Pa. cop car in the front of the building that was watching the stop sign kind of bugged me out, come to a complete stop if he is there. Anyway, fun show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom