• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Silverlode

Ultimate Member
    Aug 16, 2010
    Frederick
    I have ordered from JoeBob's a number of times in the past. Recently (past six weeks or so maybe) I have ordered probably in excess of $3K worth of AR parts for various builds in 3 or 4 orders. The orders are always filled correctly, often shipped the same day and always delivered fast. Top notch retailer.

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Ordered ar pistol stuff Saturday night.

In the mailbox today at 2.

Good a price as any, faster than any, always correct order and free shipping.

The best.

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    I've always been more than pleased with Joe Bob's customer service. Excellent operation.

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Agreed, ordered some stuff on Saturday about lunch time, it was in my mailbox at noon on Monday.. :thumbsup:

Woodz72

Apr 27, 2018
    Well I recently placed an order for a BCM lower parts kit and when I received it joebob outfitters had folded up the blister pack to make it fit inside a flat rate envelope that was too small. Obviously the blister pack busted open and the parts fell out and some went missing so I paid received a flat rate envelope with loose parts and a mangled up package inside. I contacted customer support and they were unconcerned about how they treated the products I had ordered and paid for. They said it was just the trash anyway. Well if I walk into a shop to buy something and a mangled up package with loose parts is there on the shelf beside a factory package guess which one I am gonna pick up. I will never buy anything else from joebob outfitters due to how I was treated by customer service.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Never a problem with JoeBob. I'm still grateful for their strong support in 2013.

sleev-les

Gata Needs His Gat
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    I've bought multiple times from Joe Bobs and never had an issue. I'm about to buy the Romeo 5 on sale that I just got an email about earlier as well.

edit: Not going to buy the Romeo 5 since they sold out already haha

Woodz72

Apr 27, 2018
    Signed up to MDS out of butt hurt.

You damn right I am butt hurt this crap should have been taken care of out of nothing more than ethics but they didn’t care long as they got the money. Let me sell you $115 worth of parts bust the box open so the parts fall out along the way and let’s see if you get butt hurt.

You damn right I am butt hurt this crap should have been taken care of out of nothing more than ethics but they didn’t care long as they got the money. Let me sell you $115 worth of parts bust the box open so the parts fall out along the way and let’s see if you get butt hurt.

How many forums have you joined today to share your displeasure?
    In what state to you reside?

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Well I recently placed an order for a BCM lower parts kit and when I received it joebob outfitters had folded up the blister pack to make it fit inside a flat rate envelope that was too small. Obviously the blister pack busted open and the parts fell out and some went missing so I paid received a flat rate envelope with loose parts and a mangled up package inside. I contacted customer support and they were unconcerned about how they treated the products I had ordered and paid for. They said it was just the trash anyway. Well if I walk into a shop to buy something and a mangled up package with loose parts is there on the shelf beside a factory package guess which one I am gonna pick up. I will never buy anything else from joebob outfitters due to how I was treated by customer service.

Were you drunk when you posted?

Joebobs is a class act, and I find your story hard to believe.

You can always dispute with your credit card company.

If you are still sour, I hear good things about suicide.

Gcs7th

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2012
    AGC
    Yikes, I'm sure one of us will take those damaged parts off your hands. At the end of the day I'm gonna throw out the packaging and I'd rather have $3 shipping than $15 shipping any day.

csanc123

Ultimate Member
    Aug 26, 2009
    Montgomery County

"Ethics" lol

It's not like they sold you a dildo that was damaged because it was folded in half and kept that shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom