• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IMBLITZVT

Ultimate Member
    Apr 20, 2009
    Catonsville, MD
    Lol, the discussion thing no workie for me. The answer will ALWAYS be NO, no questions, no talking it out, just NO.
    ...?

Just have to get smarter...

Q: "Mrs, can I please not buy a machine gun?"
    A: "NO"

Problem solved, no discussion... you got the ok since God knows she only heard MG!

Maybe one day she will let you start wearing the pants again. :rolleyes:

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX

Problem solved, no discussion... you got the ok since God knows she only heard MG!

Im gonna try that. Starting with something a little cheaper. Ill let you know how it goes...

MACTHEGUN

Aug 18, 2014

Lol, I would assume that a guy's success using that technique is directly dependent on how softly he utters the word "not".

I once tried the whole "be a good husband" asking thing while communicating a desire to buy a lawn tractor as I was standing in 4 acres of knee high grass (with a negative response) and then devised a "foolproof" plan. The next day I doused my head with water, put a towel around my neck, waited 'til just before she got home from work and went outside and attempted to cut the grass with a borrowed push mower. Result? She walked right past me, didn't batt an eyelash, didn't even look at me (over my grunting), went in the house and promptly lock the door. So I say's THAT'S IT! The next day, I bought a spanking new John Deere 2320 tractor with loader and 62" cut mower. When I brought it home she didn't say a damn thing!

As I had mentioned, some things are better left un-said (pants or not) and I have the toys to prove it!

There are a lot of guy's "wearing pants" out there that are saddled with big child support/alimony payments living in squalor or from paycheck to paycheck.

Being smarter? I couldn't agree more. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom