• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joshvictus

2GOG
    Jul 8, 2014
    Annapolis
    Well, just hopped on to make this very exact thread!

Ordered a box of 5.56 on stripper clips tuesday the 15th. almost 2 weeks later and it hasn't even freggin shipped yet.

I'm willing to wait and all, but how long should I expect? Still planning on sending an email just to start a paper trail... I swear my life has had so much BS in it I'm now programmed approach every transaction as if I'm gathering paperwork and evidence for a court case... :sad20:

SmokingGun

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2009
    Absurdistan
    The axiom "quick / cheap / good quality - pick two" fits well with PSA. I think they're great and know what to expect. Slow shipping doesn't bother me at all.

Paul

Nov 12, 2008
    SoMD
    Normally I don't mind waiting but I don't like having my credit card charged as soon as I place the order and it takes them several, if not more weeks to ship.
    I voted with my wallet and prefer to use an IP. Lesson learned on my part.

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    S.O.P for them. I have some ammo that was ordered on the 7th. still showing processing. It was the same with them when I ordered an upper and some LPK's a year or two ago.

spclopr8tr

Whatchalookinat?
    Apr 20, 2013
    TN
    Rule 1: Do you want it quickly? Don't buy from PSA.

Rule 2: Do you want good quality at a lower price than most? Then buy from PSA with the full understanding it won't arrive at the speed of light.

Your dollars, your choice. But badmouthing them won't change anything for those that understand the above rules.

paulstitz

Jun 19, 2010
    Cockeysville
    Well, just hopped on to make this very exact thread!

Ordered a box of 5.56 on stripper clips tuesday the 15th. almost 2 weeks later and it hasn't even freggin shipped yet.

I'm willing to wait and all, but how long should I expect? Still planning on sending an email just to start a paper trail... I swear my life has had so much BS in it I'm now programmed approach every transaction as if I'm gathering paperwork and evidence for a court case... :sad20:

Are you saying the 15th of July was 2 weeks ago?? I count 5 days!!

Last edited:

Shemp

Feb 21, 2013
    Out There
    I ordered my Magpul stock and Guissele lower parts kit from them. I got it a week later with a missing trigger guard screw. I called them and the shipped me a new trigger guard and screw. I got it in 4 days. I don't have a problem with them.

killborn

Jun 24, 2013
    Crownsville, MD
    I'm in the same boat.

Did you buy those 9mm/ 40 S&W deals? I knew their assembled uppers took forever but 10days to ship ammo! :tdown: ? They either have it or they don't!

Nope, they had some CCI 22LR and also trying out the Prvi Partizan .308 168gr HPBT Match as affordable range ammo all showing in stock. I have come to the conclusion that they just don't care about their customers or customer service and as long as they have what people want at a decent price, some customers will keep supporting them. I won't be one of those. It's a matter of respect.

Thanks for the comments. We can shut this thread down before it turns into a pissing match of those for and those against.

bigdummy30

Feb 2, 2009
    Finksburg,MD
    They're one of the first places I look when I want to order something. They always the cheapest,they always have accurate stock numbers and I always get my items in a reasonable,to me, time.Nothing in this thread is new info so apparently its just full of people who don't know how to use the internet.

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    Funny that I came across this thread. I am in a similar situation. Ordered ammo over a week ago, no shipping yet.

Joshvictus

2GOG
    Jul 8, 2014
    Annapolis
    Don't get me wrong. Had I known prior I probably would have taken my money elsewhere, as I'm in need of what I ordered before freggin September.

After having found this thread I'm at least relieved, but won't be doing business with them if I need something sooner than later. On the other hand if I happen to find a great deal on something I'm already pretty well stocked on... I'll place another order.

Again - glad and relieved to see that it's normal :thumbsup:

Normally I don't mind waiting but I don't like having my credit card charged as soon as I place the order and it takes them several, if not more weeks to ship.
    I voted with my wallet and prefer to use an IP. Lesson learned on my part.

This is what gets me.

Are you saying the 15th of July was 2 weeks ago?? I count 5 days!!

Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking. It was early in the morning haha.

AliasNeo07

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2009
    MD
    I called today to check on my order which was placed 10 days ago and it just kept asking me for an extension...which I don't have. I was just calling the number on the order confirmation they sent me 10 days ago and is also on their website. They dont list an extension. Wth.

killborn

Jun 24, 2013
    Crownsville, MD
    It had me on hold for about 35 min. They checked on mine and told me there was no reason for delay and now magically it has shipped. Calling helps. I am yet to receive a response from my email 10 days ago. I also called the number on the order.

md123

Ultimate Member
    Jul 29, 2011
    Waited on hold 30minutes. Then they take forever on the phone to tell me that "all Maryland orders have to be double checked for compliance". I ordered ammo, not an sbr! She said some places in MD cannot receive ammo. Didn't know that...guessing Body-more may have issue. Can anyone confirm?

PSA is prolly going on my shit list with Troy and CTD. In other news midway is really earning my business back....new free shipping policies and better pricing. All new- I'm the last few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom