• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Why? Open up new accounts and a consolidation loan and TAKE ALL OF YOUR MONEY FROM THEM. Why pay them 1 more penny of interest if they don't really want your business anyway?

Screw them, take 100% of your business elsewhere IMO.

You don't know OP's situation with his loans or what kind of rates he has etc. He knows what he has to do for his situation. You can't just make a broad "screw em" statement about anyone else's finances.

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Since I look at everything with a jaundiced political eye, has anyone looked into the relationship between banks that were bailed out under TARP and those who hev turned away gun-related business ?

Enquiring minds want to know ?

Safetech

I open big metal boxes
    May 28, 2011
    Dundock
    I'll never deal with any "large bank" again. Small, local banks are the way to go!

If you're looking to change banks, try Baltimore County Savings Bank.

matt.ruszala

Jan 31, 2012
    NorthEast Baltimore City
    Update. ecommerce is a tough business. Had to shut it down at the beginning of 2013 due to I changed jobs with less income. Couldn't afford to float the adventure trying to get traffic on the website. I think ignorance on my part was the problem. The company I used to get the website up was talking "optimize" language and such. I'm not to bad on computer operation but I obviously missed the boat on getting internet traffic.

matt.ruszala

Jan 31, 2012
    NorthEast Baltimore City
    Thanks

My wife works for PNC bank, she said she can have a business account set up for you tomorrow morning. PM me and I'll give you her contact info.

I really appreciate the help you and your wife provided. I still have the account at PNC and plan to keep it even though the business adventure fell apart. I need to keep the business account open until I pay off the associated expenditures for the website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom