• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Any statement coming after the words "The SEALs use" is a lie 96% of the time.

Any person that says "When I was in the SEALs" is a liar 97% of the time.

Just so you all knew...

How come nobody cares what the other spec ops groups use? PJ's, Delta, the 160th, Green Berets, etc? Kind of annoys me that the SEALs get all the love.

I surely hope you're not saying there is a 96% probabilty that I am lying or 4% that I"m telling the truth?

I would have to agree with you BUT I can confirm he was in the Navy and I'm sure he had friends that were SEALs in the navy. I'm not saying I am or I know him but he's a colleage who I find to be very truthful.

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    I surely hope you're not saying there is a 96% probabilty that I am lying or 4% that I"m telling the truth?

I would have to agree with you BUT I can confirm he was in the Navy and I'm sure he had friends that were SEALs in the navy. I'm not saying I am or I know him but he's a colleage who I find to be very truthful.

Not saying you're a liar,but when it comes to stuff the SEALs use, every manufacturer wants to have a product that the SEALs use. Those guys get sent all kinds of crap, for free so that the person selling it can say SEALs use it. How many custom knife makers out there claim to be supplying them? Probably more than there are actual SEALs, I've seen more than my fair share.

Doing a quick search online, it appears that they use the Sig P226 in 9mm. Can't find a definitive source though... It appears that only the Coast Guard uses .40 S&W, along with many LE agencies.

Nothinghead

Jun 29, 2011
    Severna Park
    Yup, We used the short and weak in the Coast Guard in a Sig p229DAK. Hate that thing. I could not shoot it to save my life, and most of the other coasties I met weren't much better. Give me a 1911 anyday and I can qualify on the same course of fire, but that Sig blows.

ericoak

don't drop Aboma on me
    Feb 20, 2010
    Howard County
    Any statement coming after the words "The SEALs use" is a lie 96% of the time.

Any person that says "When I was in the SEALs" is a liar 97% of the time.

Just so you all knew...

How come nobody cares what the other spec ops groups use? PJ's, Delta, the 160th, Green Berets, etc? Kind of annoys me that the SEALs get all the love.

The book Kill Bin Laden by "Dalton Furry" of delta force said they were using Bushnell Holosights. That was back in 2011 one though.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Navy SEALS's, Delta Force, Green Berets, Force Recon, SAS, all use NcStar. I have now told you all information that your not supposed to know, the rumors can stop...thread closed.

squirrels

Who cooks for you?
    Jan 25, 2008

Because they're not featured prominently in video games. :innocent0

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to practicing flip-cocking my "tactical" dual 1887 shotguns with suppressors.

04RWon

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Because they're not featured prominently in video games. :innocent0

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go back to practicing flip-cocking my "tactical" dual 1887 shotguns with suppressors.

I take offense to that....especially since right now, Im enjoying my day off with some classic Call of Duty. Modern Warefare 1.....:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom