• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Papi4baby

WWJBD
    May 10, 2009
    California
    If you think you can qualify feel free to apply. The class will start November 2nd. If you have any question feel free to post.

PM me if you are going to apply so i can give you my referral number please, Thank you.

Go to:

http://www.constellation.com/portal/site/constellation/

Click on Careers

Click on career opportunities <----Look under here, there should be a bunch of posting, find Security Officer-Nuclear, make sure location is MD Lusby job ID 101016

Click on advanced search

Under locations select MD - Lusby and hit search

UPDATE

The job is not showing up, i will contact HR and find out what's going on, keep an eye on this thread.

Last edited:

Papi4baby

WWJBD
    May 10, 2009
    California
    Its in the Main List, job ID 101016.

PM sent to Papi4baby!

Yup there it is, under careers, on the page on all the listing look for Security Officer-Nuclear and make sure the location is MD Lusby.

PM replied.

Once again guys, any question feel free to ask, and i will try to answer if possible.

Punchabearinnamouf

High Tech Redneck
    Apr 11, 2009
    Hollywood, MD
    Do you have to have military/police or similar experience? Everyone I know who works there does... or can I just be good with a gun? :D

Nevermind, I have to be 21 anyway. Maybe after December.

X-Factor

I don't say please
    Jun 2, 2009
    Calvert County
    Not in security.

Matt: Highly doubtful you will get hired without a prior job as LEO/military or have a college degree. No harm in trying, though, but you DO need to be 21.

kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS
    whether you get hired or not always comes down to: are there more qualified people applying for the job.

if not then you have a chance, if so then good luck.

kohburn

Resident MacGyver
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2008
    PAX NAS / CP MCAS
    I'm thinking one's age will play a big part in who's Hired and who's not! I'll be 57 come 02 :sad20:

as long as you can perform that tasks require age can not be used as a reason for not hiring. age discrimination is a big legal issue and companies are VERY scared of such lawsuits.

Ethan83

Ultimate Member
    Jan 8, 2009
    Baltimoreish
    as long as you can perform that tasks require age can not be used as a reason for not hiring. age discrimination is a big legal issue and companies are VERY scared of such lawsuits.

Very true... even though our hypocritical government does it all the time with the military. If people can understand why the military doesn't want people who are over the hill to enlist, why can't they understand that "age discrimination", like so much "discrimination" is total BS. The employer always wants to hire the best person for the job, period. They could care less whether the best person for the job happens to be old or young, man or woman, black or white. It makes no business sense to "discriminate" on any factor other than those that are totally relevant to the position they're trying to fill. I wouldn't hire an elderly woman to referee a paintball field, and I wouldn't hire a teenage guy to sell finely tailored suits. It's just common sense people.

Sorry, </rant>...

Papi4baby

WWJBD
    May 10, 2009
    California
    Most( i think all) people working here are either past MIL, LE, or have college degree. So take your pick. You either have the paperwork i.e. college degree, or experience MIL or LE.

All PM's have been reply.

kstone803

Official Meat Getter
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ltown in the SMC
    I applied last night but used one of my good friends that works there as a refferal, as he told me about it this weekend. I have a college degree but no relevant job experience. Any idea how many people they are looking to hire???

Lambo

R.I.P.
    Dec 6, 2005
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Does CE have their own Security at other Locations? Commuting from Bel Air to Calvert County.......:shocked3:

When I had worked for BG&E back in the early 70s my neighbor Herb Neilsen worked Security. After I left he became Head Supervisor. Did he carry over to CE? Retire?

X-Factor

I don't say please
    Jun 2, 2009
    Calvert County
    I applied last night but used one of my good friends that works there as a refferal, as he told me about it this weekend. I have a college degree but no relevant job experience. Any idea how many people they are looking to hire???

Don't know right now.

Does CE have their own Security at other Locations? Commuting from Bel Air to Calvert County.......:shocked3:

When I had worked for BG&E back in the early 70s my neighbor Herb Neilsen worked Security. After I left he became Head Supervisor. Did he carry over to CE? Retire?

We have higher level jobs in Baltimore, but nothing else in state that I'm aware of. We DO have folks commuting to Calvert from Bel Air and further north, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom