• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    That would look cool with multi-color led bulbs in them.

if they make a battery that small, it would make a great 100 yd slow moving pistol round tracer lol
    I thought it would be easy to put a piece of steel inside and paint the tip green. :) It would be a great job to develop new rounds. I actually need to place another order with Lehigh Defense. Cool looking round with a lot of tech inside.
    IANAL or a gunsmith or whatever that would be called. :lol2:

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    if they make a battery that small, it would make a great 100 yd slow moving pistol round tracer lol
    I thought it would be easy to put a piece of steel inside and paint the tip green. :) It would be a great job to develop new rounds. I actually need to place another order with Lehigh Defense. Cool looking round with a lot of tech inside.
    IANAL or a gunsmith or whatever that would be called. :lol2:
    Was thinking more like this, but turn the bullets around (as Christmas decor)
    40 cal tree-1.jpg

Overboost44

6th gear
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 10, 2013
    Kent Island
    Are you making ear plugs?

Not to hijack this, but I need a drill press for 4 rifle cases as well. Anyone?

I need to drill and tap some cases for my Hornady OAL gauge. Never thought of asking until now. I have the bit and tap.

Mr H I can do that. I have some Montana Gold HP FMJ in .40 which have a gold color or Extremes in HP
    Chris I can help there too if needed.

Yes, I know I am quoting myself, but I had to put it in context. Tom, you are THE MAN. Thanks much for helping me out today! I owe you and I will figure out what it is soon. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom