Anyone else get these awesome Dick's Coupons?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joshvictus

2GOG
    Jul 8, 2014
    Annapolis
    Got them too and that savage 12ga got me wanting one. I read reviews and people's complaint of cheap welds dammit so I went and bought a Mossberg 930 . Dam flyer had me spend more money, but not at Dicks. Waugh chapel is the one I go to have to look for Aaron

Something you might be interested in for the 930 that's still pretty new to the market.

mesa_tactical_94710_01.jpg

1410910652458-1503584331.jpeg

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Crofton and GB both out yesterday. Didn't ask about a raincheck, and don't have coupon handy. Does it say "while supplies last," "no rainchecks," or something similar?

edit: out of the 5.56, that is.

Last edited:

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Most of the stores are already sold out of the box of 5.56 and don't expect another shipment before the coupon expires.............

Crofton and GB both out yesterday. Didn't ask about a raincheck, and don't have coupon handy. Does it say "while supplies last," "no rainchecks," or something similar?

edit: out of the 5.56, that is.

No rain checks is printed on the bottom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to the Dick's in Bel Air Friday morning. Of course they were sold out.
    I asked about a rain check and he wrote a note on the coupon so that they would honor it when they get more in.

Joshvictus

2GOG
    Jul 8, 2014
    Annapolis
    It was funny, while I was there (maybe a total of 20mins) probably 4 other guys with the same coupons came and went. I made sure my box of 556 was in my hands lol.

Draico

Apr 29, 2011
    Rockville, MD
    Went into today to use my coupons. Unfortunately they were out of the 556 however I got a 1400 round bucket of 22 there for $62.99. And some 9 mm. 29.99 + 14.99 for 100th under packs of 9 mm. This was the Dicks in Wheaton. There are 3 buckets left of the 22 if anyone is interested

euchre98

Feb 13, 2009
    Leonardtown
    I'm sure my "maybe" mailman will deliver it after the offer is over. Maybe it'll be on time, maybe he'll deliver the tracked package today that says online that its at the PO......

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom