• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    You would think they would want to uphold the rights of the inner city poor based on the quote from their 2014 Annual Report. I was really amused by their reply to my letter.

Collecting FOAD letters, I see...
    :lol2:

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    ACLU POSITION:

"Given the reference to "a well regulated Militia" and "the security of a free State," the ACLU has long taken the position that the Second Amendment protects a collective right rather than an individual right. For seven decades, the Supreme Court's 1939 decision in United States v. Miller was widely understood to have endorsed that view. This position is currently under review and is being updated by the ACLU National Board in light of the U.S. Supreme Court decision in D.C. v. Heller in 2008...

The ACLU disagrees with the Supreme Court's conclusion about the nature of the right protected by the Second Amendment. "

So in other words, why does an individual need a gun! Sound familiar? AG Frosh famous quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMVa-zxN3eE

This audio interview of the same person is one of the most insightful available:

airsporter

Apr 28, 2011
    Western MD
    ACLU = a group of liberal hypocrites.

Definition: Hypocrite
    noun: a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

The ACLU will defend the right to murder babies or be a nazi; endorse hate groups like the SPLC; but not your Constitutional 2nd amendment right to have a gun. They pick and choose what rights THEY think you should have. Hypocrites one and all.

Would be interested to see their reply if the NAACP had authored your letter.

ericahls

Aug 31, 2011
    Elkridge MD
    This audio interview of the same person is one of the most insightful available: <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fisEH8I71O8">YouTube Link</a>

He truly is one of the most delusional POS I have ever seen. He just pulls quotes out of his ass as if they are facts.

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    ACLU POSITION:

"Given the reference to "a well regulated Militia" and "the security of a free State," the ACLU has long taken the position that the Second Amendment protects a collective right rather than an individual right. For seven decades, the Supreme Court's 1939 decision in United States v. Miller was widely understood to have endorsed that view. This position is currently under review and is being updated by the ACLU National Board in light of the U.S. Supreme Court decision in D.C. v. Heller in 2008...

The ACLU disagrees with the Supreme Court's conclusion about the nature of the right protected by the Second Amendment. "

So in other words, why does an individual need a gun! Sound familiar? AG Frosh famous quote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMVa-zxN3eE

I enjoy explaining to them that I think the first amendment is also collective and that as a good liberal I can't support them..

One thing I noticed is that the loopy left is no longer as supportive of the 1st and thus ACLU is going to need replacement funding..

I suspect they know it as well..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom