• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • StillServing

I know NOTHING !
    Feb 1, 2011
    Calvert County
    I'm looking for a LAR OPS-4 side charge upper for my 300 blkout build. Can you get them and how much?

HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Thanks for your post... I have been looking for one for a while (http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=84815&highlight=ops-4) and your post prompted me to look at JBO's store (which did not have them before). They are in stock for $290 (including BCG). If you order, don't forget that JBO offers a 5% discount to MDS members (coupon code: MD).

I just ordered mine!

EDIT - JBO, can you confirm that it comes with the BCG (as indicated on the website), or just the BC? Thanks.

StillServing

I know NOTHING !
    Feb 1, 2011
    Calvert County
    Wouldn't you know it!!!! I finally got the money set aside, went in today to order it and BAM!! Out of stock!! Any idea when they are gonna be back in stock?

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    Wouldn't you know it!!!! I finally got the money set aside, went in today to order it and BAM!! Out of stock!! Any idea when they are gonna be back in stock?

That's what happens a lot unfortunately. We had a handful of guys call in or email regarding them already since they ran out yesterday morning.

Most likely within 2-4 weeks we should have more based on previous orders. We also have some ambi's on order (same forged upper, just ambi).

You can sign up for email notifications underneath the add to cart button.

StillServing

I know NOTHING !
    Feb 1, 2011
    Calvert County
    I know, snooze, you lose!! I already signed up for email notification. Putting together my 300 SBR build, but unfortunately need to acquire it one piece at a time.
    Thanks for the update

StillServing

I know NOTHING !
    Feb 1, 2011
    Calvert County
    In stock and SOLD OUT in less than 12 hours !!! At least I finally got one this time!! Now any word on the SP 12" BAR handguards? That WAS the next piece of the puzzle, but imagine that.......they are SOLD OUT!!

Jan 27, 2013
    Sorry for bumping an old thread but I fooled around at work and missed these in December by about 20 or 30 minutes. Are you expecting anymore anytime soon and if so will notify by email or just here and facebook? Thanks for the great service and products you carry.

Jan 27, 2013
    Just wondering if an email will go out next time as unfortunately I'm a working schmuck and can't watch facebook or sites like this all day. I can however carry my phone in my pocket and be alerted by email. Any info would be appreciated.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads