• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    Thanks for the link. I have been looking for another discreet rifle case. The bulldog 29" seems to be my better bet but this one looks to be higher quality.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I picked up a UTG 30" Discrete Rifle bag from A1 Uniform on Friday for $39. They had more in stock including one that looks like a tennis bag.It was a little more expensive and I wouldn't really fit in on ths tennis court, or was that fit on a tennis court. Either way I went with the standard discrete bag.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Not a bad price. I'm getting the same total of $34.18 w/ shipping for just the bag alone.

Note, if I add this Cold Steel knife, the total w/ shipping is $34.08.

Or if I add this push blade, the total w/ shipping is $33.14.

Or if I add this pair of scissors (which I won't - I have several pairs now - lol) or this set of targets, the total w/ shipping is $32.58.

Midway always has a number of items that ship "free" so when added to your cart, reduce the overall shipping costs. As illustrated above, it's often a better deal to include one of these add-on items as the total cost might be less than when ordering one main item alone.

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    How is a 30" bag discreet? lol

I use a couple of the Bulldog and Midway 29" cases and they are rectangular and don't look as obvious as the longer rifle shaped cases. Most AR's I have to break down but they have a padded divider. Some of my shorter SBR's fit without taking them down.
    I wouldn't exactly call them discreet but they don't stand out as much to me as the longer rifle cases. Discreet is my SBR in a laptop backpack. :D

lsw

לא לדרוך עליי
    Sep 2, 2013
    I sometimes use this but a tennis racket bag just draws too much attention in certain areas...

Attachments

• IMG_0402.jpg
      IMG_0402.jpg
      74.6 KB · Views: 145

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads