Calvert County
    Ron's Bay Bro Shop had a few bricks of CCI Standard Velocity.....$89.99

Or Centurion 50 round box for $11.99

:lol2:

pilotguy

Ultimate Member
    Jan 12, 2009
    Woodstock, MD
    I stopped in the CTD store in Mcinney, TX today. They have TONS of ammo on the shelves--mostly because nobody is buying it from them. CCI 22lr was $35/100. They do have good prices on guns, just not ammo. I asked if they had a loan application for the 22lr. They didn't seem to find the humor in my question.

Bootknife

Ultimate Member
    Man I can't believe we are having such a hard time getting Ammo. I was doing some storage/Inventory this Morning and moved a carton From Dunn's... Dated 02/10... packing slip indicated 10ea. fed BP 525s.Shipped it was $159.90! Damn that sounds like a GREAT DEAL TODAY! That's the shipment that the Wife said She couldn't pick up LOL...So She slid it into the hall closet by the front door. I wish I had ordered 10 Cases now!

lkenefic

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    I received my order from Champion Shooters' ...one brick of Eley target! Price was $73 after shipping, etc... which is in step with pre-panic pricing.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Hill Top Arms in Waynesboro has CCI Standard Velocity. $5 per box of 50, 5% discount to MD Shooters members.

They got another case in last night while I was there. They also got some MiniMags, but they somehow followed me home. :)

shocka04

Jan 17, 2012
    Calvert County
    Anyone in SOMD willing to let go of some. My dad has been looking for some to use around the farm. Of course, he hasn't had any luck anywhere around here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom