FREE MD CCW for 1st member that calls me.

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • statewide

Dec 19, 2014
    Yes.. Free MD CCW 16hr class this Sat and Sun only.
    202 753-9916 Chris.. Expires at midnight Jan23.

Passing the class, you will receive your Range Qualification that is used for MD CCW.

First caller!! I will put you on the roster for Sat Jan 24th 9-5 at our Parkville MD office and Sun Jan 25th 10-6 at Continental gun range. Even if you don't want or qualify for a CCW in MD, use this as your free HQL class or even a recert. Bring a friend... $100 and your in too!!

I am tired of all the members calling or PMing me about our $150 special low price on this forums calendar and....

"Who are you guys?" "Is this real?" Are you legit?" "Is your training any good?"

We are a MD Licensed Security agency as well as Special Police Agency in DC. Call the MSP to verify, if you must. Call SOMB, if you must. We thought this forum would be a good outlet to offer our low cost classes, but maybe we come off too cheap, thus low quality training.. NOT THE CASE>>

Dean Miller is our head instructor and is excellent at what he does. We have a 1% failure rate with our students because Dean is so good at teaching people with all sorts of different backgrounds. https://statewideprotectiveservice.com/site2/staff/

Admission to class will be 100% free. You will be required to pay for range costs on Sunday (average of $40) like everyone else does. There will be no security sponsorship.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    Dammit, I'd be all over this like stink on **** except
    A. I have to work tomorrow
    B. I have less than a snowball's chance in hell of being granted ccw.

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    This is mammothly kind of you.
    Unfortunately, my saturday's are always spoken for -- huge bummer :(

statewide

Dec 19, 2014
    CONGRATULATIONS!! TO STEVEN L.
    Cant wait to meet you at the class.
    Thanks for all the phone calls!

Keep an eye out on this board for another crazy special just for MDShooters members.

Thanks again,
    Chris

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Great way to fill your class and endear yourself to our members. If I hadn't already taken the course elsewhere and I had read this yesterday I would have pounced.

ProShooter

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2008
    Richmond, Va
    Dean Miller is our head instructor .

Does Dean know that his chevrons are upside down?

InstDean1Web-e1421281797922.jpg

statewide

Dec 19, 2014
    Everything is upside down in Jersey. Lol

What do you guys do for the legal portion of the wear and carry class?

If you are going to use your carry permit for work in Security, we sponsor your application to the MSP.
    If you are applying to carry for any other reasons, its on you to convince the MSP why you need a permit.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    If you are going to use your carry permit for work in Security, we sponsor your application to the MSP.
    If you are applying to carry for any other reasons, its on you to convince the MSP why you need a permit.

You misunderstood. The wear and carry permit training criteria requires a section on Md. handgun law.
    One IP here hires an actual 2A familiar Md criminal attorney for this requirement and gives the students a wealth of knowledge to bounce questions off of for legal clarification.

How do you address this portion?

statewide

Dec 19, 2014
    We provide the mandated training per Maryland requirements.

Maryland does not require an attorney to teach the MD handgun law portion for the class.
    Our instructors are all MSP Certified and understand the laws very extensively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom