• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mac1_131

MSI Executive Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 31, 2009
    There is an add-on charge as part of FSA2013 for more than 10 rounds loaded while committing a violent gun crime.

Shouldn't ever kick in except for bad guys.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    BB, the previous limit in Maryland was 20 rounds, which was much better because most standard capacity magazines are 20 rounds or a few less. When they dropped it to 10 rounds they really screwed things up for the average law abiding person. Now dealers can't give you the normal magazine when you purchase a handgun unless it's 10 rounds or less. Unless you are active or retired LEO. Now everyone who wants standard capacity magazines must make a trip to America (anyplace other than Maryland), to buy the standard (10+) magazines. This is absolutely an infringement and unconstitutional. Cases in courts trying to rectify.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    BB, the previous limit in Maryland was 20 rounds, which was much better because most standard capacity magazines are 20 rounds or a few less. When they dropped it to 10 rounds they really screwed things up for the average law abiding person. Now dealers can't give you the normal magazine when you purchase a handgun unless it's 10 rounds or less. Unless you are active or retired LEO. Now everyone who wants standard capacity magazines must make a trip to America (anyplace other than Maryland), to buy the standard (10+) magazines. This is absolutely an infringement and unconstitutional. Cases in courts trying to rectify.

:thumbsup:

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE

Some dealers will mail the factory HICAP mags for you to a friend in the free America zone......so that you can pick them up there.....:D

Doobie

Ultimate Member
    Jan 23, 2013
    Earth
    There is an add-on charge as part of FSA2013 for more than 10 rounds loaded while committing a violent gun crime.

Shouldn't ever kick in except for bad guys.

The way Marylandistan treats us, protecting yourself and your family IS a violent gun crime and we are the bad guys :mad54:

Robert1955

Ultimate Member
    Dec 25, 2012
    Glen Burnie
    So I can just drive over to VA or PA and pick up some standard capacity mags if I wanted to and it would be fine to bring them back to MD...?

Been there, done that.......:D Every time I visit Free America I try to pay a visit to a local shop, some have an issue if they find out you live in Maryland so keep some cash in hand to pay.

QM2

Nov 27, 2013
    Maryland
    I'm thankful that VA and PA didn't lose their balls....like everyone said, go to VA and PA... and spend away on mags of your choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom