• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Inigoes

Head'n for the hills
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 21, 2008
    SoMD / West PA
    Incoming

Drudge has a title "Obama Asserts Fast and Furious Executive Privilege Claim for Holder's Wife... ", but no story behind the headline yet.

May 13, 2005
    Incoming

Drudge has a title "Obama Asserts Fast and Furious Executive Privilege Claim for Holder's Wife... ", but no story behind the headline yet.

Holder is married to a woman? I always thought he was in a, ummm, different kind of relationship...

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Incoming

Pillow talk ...

Holder is married to a woman? I always thought he was in a, ummm, different kind of relationship...

That's the REASON she's getting executive privilege, because she'll 'spill the beans', not about F&F, but about his dalliances with Obama.:innocent0

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Rasputin of the West Wing

JudicialWatch.org -
    Valerie Jarrett Key Player in Fast and Furious Cover-Up After Holder Lied to Congress

More gems from the “Vaughn index” ...

President Obama’s trusted senior advisor, Valerie Jarrett, was a key player in the effort to cover up that Attorney General Eric Holder lied to Congress about the Fast and Furious scandal, according to public records obtained by Judicial Watch.

Practically lost in the 1,000-plus pages of records is an index that shows Jarrett was brought in to manage the fact that Holder lied to Congress after the story about the disastrous gun-running operation broke in the media.

The description of one of the e-mails, written from Jarrett to Holder, reads, “re: personnel issues.” Another, also from Jarrett, reads, “outlining and discussing preferred course of action for future responses in light of recent development in congressional investigation.” Unfortunately, the index is vague and that’s all the information we have about them. Nevertheless, given the timing and subject of these e-mails, it seems clear that Jarrett quickly became a key player in the Fast and Furious cover-up in the immediate aftermath of the revelation that Holder had lied to Congress.

The woman who has Obama by the short hairs has been implicated, which also means that Obama is implicated in the cover-up too ...

Valerie Jarrett’s Influence on Obama

Obama himself calls her one of his “oldest friends” and says “I trust her completely.”

As for Jarrett, she says that she and Obama have a “shared view of where the United States fits in the world.” She says they “have kind of a mind meld.” She’s says that “chances are, what he wants to do is what I’d want to do.”

Can you say TREASON ??? Sure you can ...

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Cross-posted ... Grenade, Gun, Gang Walker ... But WAIT there's <gotta> be more.

MDShooters.com -
    Grenadewalker

BearingArms.com -
    GRENADEWALKER: Inspector General Reports Blasts DOJ For ANOTHER Fast & Furious Scandal

In addition to Fast & Furious, there is evidence suggesting the existence of other cartel-supplying gun smuggling operations in Florida, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, and California, plus the Kingergy grenade component smuggling case, and an internal effort to increase violent crime in the midwest by supplying weapons to Chicago gangs, dubbed Gangwalker.

Put on you tinfoil hats, or not ... :tinfoil:

As I have speculated before, these operations weren't just the result of a few rogue ATF agents or an agency steeped in incompetence and ineptitude. It was a long standing, concerted effort and plot by the White House to instill real fear and loathing in the heartland to bolster their goal of a police state under DHS. Holder was JUST the bag man because he had full knowledge of the plot (albeit active participation) and as chief law enforcement official was required to stop it, but instead participated in the cover-up.

Investigative reporter Sharyl Attkission has reported that there have been multiple weapon-smuggling operations led out of the Department Of Justice.

Which is probably why Attkisson's computer was hacked ...

Judicial Watch has recently obtained documentation that suggests that Holder intentionally lied to Congress.

Holder announced his resignation within 48 hours of Judicial Watch winning access to Fast & Furious documentation that the Obama Administration tried to protect.

It is through by many that the Fast & Furious gun-smuggling plot and cover-up consists of criminal behavior that goes all the way to the Oval Office.

Ya THINK ???

Attachments

• Tin Foil Hat Line.JPG
      Tin Foil Hat Line.JPG
      44.9 KB · Views: 467

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Does this signify that Eric Holder is going to resign? Again? Yet? Finally?

woodstock

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jun 28, 2009
    Heavily redacted? How long will it take to get the documents un-redacted?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    I wouldn't bet the farm on her ...

Lorreta Lynch will be left respondsible to clean this mess up. Even though she was appointed by POTUS I have a feeling this tough judge who went after terrorists and the mob may dissaponit POTUS on what she does with this....

Her major cases below;

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/inte...minee-loretta-lynchs-career/story?id=26758832

Loretta Lynch Political Campaign Contributions 2008 Election Cycle

$4,600 - OBAMA VICTORY FUND - Democrat
    $500 - GIFFORDS FOR CONGRESS - Democrat
    $500 - DEMOCRATIC CONGRESSIONAL CAMPAIGN COMMITTEE - Democrat
    $1000 - ACTBLUE

ActBlue — $676,481,508 raised online since 2004 for Democrat candidates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    J_Gunslinger

Latest threads

Top Bottom