As we creep closer to restoring our rights...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    Partly a BUMP for BUMP's sake, but also something I've noticed...

Several people have posted things recently for businesses/services where they are looking for "2A Friendly" providers.

Just a reminder... friendorfoe.us is the place to note any businesses you come across who are taking a 2A stand, and log them accordingly.

Sure, Maryland isn't a hotspot of information in this regard yet, but it never hurts to give good folk a good word.

Mrhyde

Capitalist-Pig
    May 22, 2010
    Bel Air MD
    Mdshooters has always been my go-to site for info. I can't wait till the mods put a "concealed carry" section right next to outdoor hobbies and recreational shooting sections!

Thanks to everyone who keeps us in the know!

scribe556

Apr 3, 2009
    Where are we on Shall Issue in a sentence?

Just wanted to ask you good folks where we are in terms of a proposed or expected date of shall issue in Maryland? Is it likely now?

Thanks,

Scribe556

Mr H

Banana'd
    Just wanted to ask you good folks where we are in terms of a proposed or expected date of shall issue in Maryland? Is it likely now?

Thanks,

Scribe556

The best information is here...

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=88287

Start at about post 2500, you should get the main thrust of it.

In short? We're waiting for the 4th Circuit ruling, which might be due anytime, or not. With the CA7 ruling today, there's no way to know at this point whether it will have any bearing.

In any case, we're expecting the state to launch into restriction-mode with the new Assembly session in January.

If you're not already a MSI member, please consider joining for some grass-roots support for our rights (same for SAF, as they are involved most directly in the Woollard case).

Crownroyal79

Dec 17, 2012
    Thank you mr-h for this information. I have fired off emails to all the senators, and delegates about the upcoming session and their intentions related to new gun laws.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca

Latest threads

Top Bottom