What happened with the hql laws from 2013?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    The OP is time traveling. He is speaking to us from the distant future.....or the past.

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

uh, check your source.

this ^^^

You are right. Lots of confusion. I had a call last night from a man that said the laws were back to what they were prior to October 1 of last year. Of course, he was wrong. But there are some allowances and exceptions concerning ar style firearms so that is why I asked on here. I appreciate the help in the clarification.

Well I can bet that your source, "a man", didn't stay at a Holiday Express last night.:D

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    Hey I'm with the OP. We were open carrying Sigs in 357 Sig in Baltimore and then this mist went around us and my arms suddenly looked like they had 3rd degree burns on them, but only stung a little. I washed them off in a fountain full of water that had really tiny goldfish swimming in it, and applied Liberal Tears to the burns. We got in a car and were driving in the harbor and saw tornados, then I had my PS90 and was suddenly alone in Hamsterdam, but then Omar walked out and was admiring my PS90 and showing me his shotgun. Omar then started duck hunting, shot a really nice canvasback drake, then asked me how much I charge to mount ducks. Just then O'Malley went by dragging a 10 point buck and stopped and asked me how much to do a shoulder mount. Next thing I knew I had my taxidermy shop in some falling apart block of row houses, and a bunch of junkies skinning alligators for me.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Hey I'm with the OP. We were open carrying Sigs in 357 Sig in Baltimore and then this mist went around us and my arms suddenly looked like they had 3rd degree burns on them, but only stung a little. I washed them off in a fountain full of water that had really tiny goldfish swimming in it, and applied Liberal Tears to the burns. We got in a car and were driving in the harbor and saw tornados, then I had my PS90 and was suddenly alone in Hamsterdam, but then Omar walked out and was admiring my PS90 and showing me his shotgun. Omar then started duck hunting, shot a really nice canvasback drake, then asked me how much I charge to mount ducks. Just then O'Malley went by dragging a 10 point buck and stopped and asked me how much to do a shoulder mount. Next thing I knew I had my taxidermy shop in some falling apart block of row houses, and a bunch of junkies skinning alligators for me.

Sounds like you were reading Shakespeare's "A Mid Summer's Night Dream" yesterday and got it all modernized in your dreams last night. :D:lol2:

Oh that was good FT. I don't know what was better, this or your beaver pic.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008

Sounds right to me. :party29: Good post and cool pic.

Yoboney

Sep 2, 2008
    :lol2::lol2::lol2:

this ^^^

Well I can bet that your source, "a man", didn't stay at a Holiday Express last night.:D

:DWell, I doubt a woman would call and talk about guns of that kind. I knew he was wrong because he was so animated in his speech but I did correct him yesterday. :)

annihilation-time

MOLON LABE
    Jun 14, 2010
    Hazzard County!
    I know the 308 have been cash and carry but supposedly there was also allowances made for the lowers. But I guess people were in talking to some commandos at the gun shop. :o
    I wouldn't say allowances. There are no allowances. MSP can only enforce the law, and there's nothing in the law that bans receivers.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    The "allowances" were MSP realized they can't prevent the sale of any lower because it can still be built into a legal configuration ie HBAR or pistol. That's not an allowance. That's the law. Not busting your chops BTW.

Hopefully Engage's upcoming legal action will also settle the MSP "SBR is a rifle and a pistol" Bravo Sierra too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom