• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DrCatt

A Knight Without Armor
    Mar 11, 2013
    Carroll County
    Not sure if it started today or this week, but a new Brown TV ad targets Hogan's stance on repealing 281. It's been on WBAL a few times today at least.

The ad shows multiple ar15s in public places (a neighborhood street and a grocery store) stating that "Hogan would change the laws allowing assault weapons in public near our children. Weapons that can fire hundreds of rounds a minute."

Nothing makes my blood boil worse than this. Now it's gotten even more personal.

Sorry for the rant guys, but we must to do to everything we can up to and including election day.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    It already is legal if you ask Dougy Gansler. However this isn't Texas. I haven't heard of one person open carrying a long gun in public in MD unless you want to count Del Smegiel's staged video he did, despite the fact it is legal to do. Nobody dares do it.

Hundreds of rounds a minute? Is the campaign manager still confused with automatic vs semi auto? SMH fffft people with downs syndrome are smarter than this lot.

BrianS

Apr 26, 2010
    I just saw that drivel too and actually burst out laughing at just how ignorant the basis of the commercial is. Too bad so many in this state swallow that crap up.

The AR in cart while grocery shopping was a nice touch. Aholes.

RCH

Will work for ammo.
    Mar 18, 2007
    PG County
    Just saw it on Channel 11- utter garbage and full retard fear mongering by the Brown campaign.

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    Knowing I would be in monkey county today I finally put my MD Shooters sticker on. I actually saw a fair number of Hogan signs. There is hope.

Jun 20, 2014
    Does any body know were to get some Hogan bumper stickers? Been to gun shows and some gun shops and no stickers. :sad20:

Mark K

Sep 29, 2013
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Just got a flyer in the mail today from the Democratic State Committee, with really vicious negative information that Hogan is anti-common-sense gun laws. With that photo of some guy holding a Beretta 92 in his left hand by his side with his finger on the trigger. And a typical snarling photo of Hogan. (Hey, why doesn't anyone put flattering photos of their opponents in negative ads?)

Seems like the anti-Hogan campaign, in all media, only has one single theme...

cap6888

Ultimate Member
    Oct 2, 2011
    Howard County
    Wish there were more Hogan ads on TV. I'm seeing plenty of Brown-stain ones, but not enough rebuttals. I like the. Hogan ad with his daughter, especially since it showcases that his daughters are mixed race.

shootin the breeze

Missed it by that much
    Dec 22, 2012
    Highland
    Does any body know were to get some Hogan bumper stickers? Been to gun shows and some gun shops and no stickers. :sad20:

There were stickers at Highland Day today. I'm not a sticker guy but I did put my name down for a big Hogan/Kittleman combo sign. The lady said my street gets lots of traffic so she was excited about my request. I told her they can put as big of a sign as they can fit in my yard to counter the (thankfully) few big brown stain signs around :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom