• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    I'm still hoping to receive an approval for the time off. I wont be able to stay the entire time this go around but I'm still reaching out to others.

codefive

Jun 9, 2012
    Dear Second Amendment Defender:
    Action Items!

Please note: THERE WILL NOT BE A PRO GUN RALLY ON MARCH 1ST There is an Anti Gun Rally that day at lawyers mall- they hold the permit and we will not be permitted to occupy the mall, nor do we want to in order to not add numbers to their group!!

March 5th
    There is a planned pro gun rally at 11 am on lawyers mall

So is there a rally or not?

The answer to your question was in the text you posted. ;)

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I thought we also wanted to be there on the 1st, just father down the road, or at the house or something

We want everyone there March 1. People should not be coming down for a rally, that doesn't help anything. We need to pack the halls. We need to have thousands of people signing up to testify against these bills. That is what sends a message. I spoke with several of the Republican lawmakers on Feb 6. They said the most impressive thing about us was that we came for a rally, but stayed for the session. Their experience is that most people go home after they have their march in Lawyer's Mall. We made an impression. We will make more of an impression if we can beat that turnout on March 1. Not everyone will get to testify, but our numbers show our discontent, and our perseverance shows our resolve.

JasonB

Ultimate Member
    Sep 4, 2012
    Belcamp
    If the Catholic Church really is pushing the Anti 2a rally everyone who is catholic should be contacting them and threatening to hit them where it hurts - the offering plate. Do not let your offerings go to the gun grabbers!

I wonder if the Catholic Church would be rallying to support restrictions on the practice of religion.

Goateggs

Jan 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    If the Catholic Church really is pushing the Anti 2a rally everyone who is catholic should be contacting them and threatening to hit them where it hurts - the offering plate. Do not let your offerings go to the gun grabbers!

I wonder if the Catholic Church would be rallying to support restrictions on the practice of religion.

That's why I asked for some more information on this. Could anyone's who's received an email from MDCC share it or something? I just want to make sure this isn't about the death penalty. I disagree with them on that too, but that's a different matter.

Goateggs

Jan 27, 2013
    Annapolis
    And I *am* a Catholic, I am a weekly Mass -goer, and I'm not shy about letting them know when they're over the line. I got into it with my pastor over Bishop's Appeal when I found out they were giving money to Casa De Maryland too.

GBMaryland

Feb 23, 2008
    MoCo
    We want everyone there March 1. People should not be coming down for a rally, that doesn't help anything. We need to pack the halls. We need to have thousands of people signing up to testify against these bills. That is what sends a message. I spoke with several of the Republican lawmakers on Feb 6. They said the most impressive thing about us was that we came for a rally, but stayed for the session. Their experience is that most people go home after they have their march in Lawyer's Mall. We made an impression. We will make more of an impression if we can beat that turnout on March 1. Not everyone will get to testify, but our numbers show our discontent, and our perseverance shows our resolve.

The wife is picking up the son from daycare, so I'm planning on being there all day.

Kashmir1008

MSI Executive Member
    Mar 21, 2009
    Carroll County
    I got to say folks, I'm a little concerned. Based on he number of posts here, the poll on the other March 1st thread and the numbers on the Holding the Line face book site things don't seem very bright for a strong turnout. Lou45 has expressed similar concern he hasn't been able to fill one bus.

If 300 or 400 people show up we fail. I'd like to see more posting even if it just to say "going"

SmokingGun

Ultimate Member
    Jun 22, 2009
    Absurdistan
    I don't FB but I will be there....would be riding the bus from CC, but have a work commitment in the early am that (fortunately) puts me close to Annapolis. I think / hope things will pick up after another round of emails from MDS, MSI & MSRPA. Lots of unhappy people due to the bill getting out of committee that need to be reminded/educated that this is a marathon and not a sprint.

338lapua09

Feb 7, 2013
    3rd rock from sun
    Those who are going to the March 1st should think against hanging around the mall area so not to make the numbers on the anti-gun idoits look larger than needed..It was suggested to me today that I should wait and go on the 5th .This will help to have bigger numbers than we had on the Feb.6 ..
    This way there is also no confusion to what we there to support and that is OPPOSE any an all that are against 2a an The Constitution Of The United States..

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Those who are going to the March 1st should think against hanging around the mall area so not to make the numbers on the anti-gun idoits look larger than needed..It was suggested to me today that I should wait and go on the 5th .This will help to have bigger numbers than we had on the Feb.6 ..
    This way there is also no confusion to what we there to support and that is OPPOSE any an all that are against 2a an The Constitution Of The United States..

Go both days if you can.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    I can go both days ..but if we all go on the same day it would make a bigger impact if we all show up on the 5th. We need to shut down the building again..

We need to shut down both days. I will be there.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    The news will give the 1st to the anti gun since they have the mall area.. dont give them anything to use in there favor..

Unless they have 50 people. Meanwhile, there will be thousands of us at the house to testify. The legislators will know the difference, they are not stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom