• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eric_2902

Retired Army
    Jan 13, 2010
    Conowingo
    Here is an example of something horrible and inappropriate that should never be posted under any circumstances, even as an example:

Thanks...Just buttoned up my shirt and had a mouthful of coffee. Gotta go change shirt now. That is just plain disturbing! :puke2:

Odiferous Maximus

Feb 16, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    What Jefferson was saying was, Hey! You know, we left this England place 'cause it was bogus; so if we don't get some cool rules ourselves - pronto - we'll just be bogus too!

-Jeff Spicoli

Tootall

Feelings Hurter
    Oct 3, 2008
    AACO
    What Jefferson was saying was, Hey! You know, we left this England place 'cause it was bogus; so if we don't get some cool rules ourselves - pronto - we'll just be bogus too!

-Jeff Spicoli

wait what?? between this and the smell of weed threads i think the site needs a random drug test policy:innocent0

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    Good thing there's no rule against "thread drift" !

Attachments

• Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg
      Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg
      100.2 KB · Views: 223

MrWhiteRabbit

Firefighter Gone Awry
    Sep 23, 2007
    I locked the rules thread since they aren't up for debate and I didn't want to clutter up the "official" thread. My PM inbox is filling up with feedback so I figured I'd better provide an outlet.

If you have a serious question or comment, please let us know here. I don't want anyone to go down in flames having not understood one of the rules. Smart-ass comments not welcome.

Holy crap ... gone for a year and everything changes! For the better, it seems!

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    It kind of ruins it if you know....

That's a photo of a railroad station in Paris. ("Chemin de Fer de l'Oueste") Apparently the train didn't stop where it should have...

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Here is an example of something horrible and inappropriate that should never be posted under any circumstances, even as an example:

With all due respect good sir, you should banish yourself for causing that trauma on all of us who couldn't resist watching. I'm ready to go soak my eyeballs in Sunny D and Rum now...:rolleyes:

BFMIN

Ultimate Member
    Nov 5, 2010
    Eastern shore
    Click the little red "X" in the top right corner. It should make it go away forever. If that doesn't work then please let me know.
    For some reason I don't have the little red "X" in the top right corner, (other than the one to close the browser:sad20:) Now I can click it & the dialog will definitely go away, but is there something less drastic.
    Is this a Firefox thing or what?

DD214

Founder
    Apr 26, 2005
    St Mary's County
    For some reason I don't have the little red "X" in the top right corner, (other than the one to close the browser:sad20:) Now I can click it & the dialog will definitely go away, but is there something less drastic.
    Is this a Firefox thing or what?

It isn't a Firefox thing. Either way, I turned off the notice so you shouldn't see it anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom