• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I'm going to Chantilly next Sat morning to the gun show.
    While there one item on my list is to pick up some mags for my Glock 17 in Pergatory.

What price should I see for new as well as used and would I expect to see used ones there?

Anything to look for or a brand to avoid?
    Thx

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    While there one item on my list is to pick up some mags for my Glock 17 in Pergatory.

What price should I see for new as well as used and would I expect to see used ones there?

Thx

They seem pricey lately, last show I was to the cheapest I found was $24 for factory but I wasn't looking super hard.

I need 3 or 4 as well.

tommy gunn

Apr 7, 2012
    calvert county
    I just picked up a couple magpul pmag glock mags for 15 bucks a piece up at harrisburg sport show. If you don't have your heart set on factorys you can go that route.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    I just picked up a couple magpul pmag glock mags for 15 bucks a piece up at harrisburg sport show. If you don't have your heart set on factorys you can go that route.

Don't care too much brand, just so long as they work and don't cause any reliability issues.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    Don't care too much brand, just so long as they work and don't cause any reliability issues.

If you get the KCI mags... Strip them apart and clean out any extra flashing left from the molding process. Spay some silicone lube into the mag and reassemble. It makes them work well.

Otherwise stay with OEM or MagPul.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Well dice I can't have a thing normal shipped to MD I will pick up at Chantilly

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    Yeah and $8,236,315.19 for shipping

F them and Midway

Sorry that's the Old Grandad :party29:

Definitely worth getting their Edge membership. I get free shipping on all orders and it goes great with the discounted pricing I already get for having an FFL03.

G29guy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 2, 2016
    DC area

Thx

I believe i paid $35 for 17rd Glock mags brand new

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Pmags work great. Finding them is the issue I'm having. I've got a grand total of 2 and I bought out the store (Cabela's in DE and VA Arms in Manassas) both times.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    Pmags work great. Finding them is the issue I'm having. I've got a grand total of 2 and I bought out the store (Cabela's in DE and VA Arms in Manassas) both times.

Agreed. I have a 17 and two 15s. They have been flawless so far. That said, I still run only OEMs for my EDC.

Looking forward to trying a few of the new 27 rounders in my sub2k

tommy gunn

Apr 7, 2012
    calvert county
    Agreed. I have a 17 and two 15s. They have been flawless so far. That said, I still run only OEMs for my EDC.

Looking forward to trying a few of the new 27 rounders in my sub2k

I talked to the magpul rep at harrisburg today and he said the 27 rounders should be out mid to late summer. I want some for my 9mm ar build. Is there any brand I should avoid?

FTJoe

Aug 27, 2012
    SOMD

last Chantilly show a vendor on the new side had the magpul pmags at 3 for $36.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    last Chantilly show a vendor on the new side had the magpul pmags at 3 for $36.
    Quantico Tactical, IIRC, in the expansion area off to the side. I bought a 3-pack, and thought it was a very good deal. They also had reasonably priced translucent 20rd Lancers, which are my favoritest AR-15 bench mags ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom