• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ibanez320dx

New guy.
    Jun 2, 2013
    Rosedale
    I've been looking for this illusive creature for quite some time. Id prefer a gen 4 but a gen 3 is also welcome. Any help is appreciated guys.

Dukes Defense

Oct 2, 2012
    I feel for you. I have a gen4 sitting in the detention waiting to be released. It took almost four months for the order to arrive and now going on four months waiting to be released (dealer will not early release). On the upside (if there is one) it has given me plenty of time to get all the upgrades ready to be installed.

ibanez320dx

New guy.
    Jun 2, 2013
    Rosedale
    I saw the ones on Gunbroker. I would like to spend some dough locally though at an IP's shop. I ordered one back in January and it never showed up. It would nice to get it before Oct 1st so those scary 17 rd mags aren't an issue.

mdvctry

Follow Me @DukesDefense
    Nov 10, 2011
    I ordered mine through the Cop Shop in Baltimore MIL Discount program, the savings were worth it, but the wait is frustrating.. Sam has a running list of what stock is on order, first come first served. 100% payment up front because of the craziness and he will NOT/NOT release early. GSSF pricing is available. You can't beat the pricing. But if you're in a hurry, it's not the place to shop.

seawolf823

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Dec 18, 2011
    Timonium
    Check with Vince at Duffy's, not sure if they got one but service is top notch and they release in 8 days. Tell him I sent you.:D

ibanez320dx

New guy.
    Jun 2, 2013
    Rosedale
    Not locally. Some stuff on Gunbroker. Buddy was telling me a shop in PA had one the other day. Trop Tactical? Bit of a drive but but im gonna search around a little more.

Cyclone

Jr. Zombie Killer
    Jan 25, 2010
    Rosedale, MD
    this make us two. kind of like the gen 4. its a good competition pistol out of the box, might as well get the interchangeable grips... :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom