• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    Never read the actual paper before, is there anything of substance in it?

I follow them on-line daily.

They do daily arrest reports and also will put a small blurp of the police report together on the more serious crimes.

Short of that....pretty useless.

llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    You'd think Casey Jones would notice if he struck a human with his train and hopefully report it if not personally seek to assist once the train was stopped another mile or so down the tracks. I'd rather think it was an accident than the doings of some sicko serial killer. Didn't they find a body behind the old Goodyear tire facility in Westminster not too far back?

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    You'd think Casey Jones would notice if he struck a human with his train and hopefully report it if not personally seek to assist once the train was stopped another mile or so down the tracks. I'd rather think it was an accident than the doings of some sicko serial killer. Didn't they find a body behind the old Goodyear tire facility in Westminster not too far back?

I remember that. they determined it was a blonde female in her late teens early 20's if I remember correctly. not sure what came of it though

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland

It is entirely possible to be in a train, hit a person, and never know it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom