• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    Brody Transportation, an industry leader in providing tractor trailer parts and service has an immediate opening for a warehouse support staff member. Tasks will include picking of new parts for delivery, supporting customers at the parts customer service area, receiving new parts from vendors and restocking shelves. Requirements include: must be able to lift 50 lbs., hard working team player, competent with computer, friendly & customer focused personality and a willingness to "go the extra mile". Previous inventory management experience a plus. The trucking industry is established, strong and viable and will be for the foreseeable future. Only serious inquires. Contact Wes Wdzienczny (Browning Guy) 410-947-7000, ext. 537, for application or send resume to wesw@brodytrans.com or PM through Maryland Shooters. **MUST PASS DRUG TEST AS CONDITION OF EMPLOYEMENT.**

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    How am I supposed to apply if I can't pronounce that guy's name? Looks like someone got screwed on the Scrabble tiles......Whshunsky....Wishwellshky.....Whiskeywishes.....what the hell is that? I'm part Polish, but at least she was a Kulbicki.

Armadillofz1

Ultimate Member
    Mar 25, 2012
    DM-42
    How am I supposed to apply if I can't pronounce that guy's name? Looks like someone got screwed on the Scrabble tiles......Whshunsky....Wishwellshky.....Whiskeywishes.....what the hell is that? I'm part Polish, but at least she was a Kulbicki.

solid polish name. means thankful or well mannered, also pretty looking if talking about a girl.

NormH3

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 31, 2011
    Delaware

I wouldn't worry about applying. The contact is the guy that posted the job here and you probably just offended him.

LoneRanger

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 22, 2009
    Now if you could only convince Mr. Brody and Vince to move out of that neighborhood..........

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    A few questions to see if this might work.
    1. Is this a mid 6 figure position?
    2. I assume that a company vehicle is included. Please confirm if this is a 2 or 3 year lease or a longer term company purchase. I prefer getting a company vehicle at least every 3 years.
    3. Are 4 or 6 weeks of vacation included?
    4. Please confirm that full family health care, preferably with no deductable, is included.
    5. Are you fine with at least half of my time being working from home?
    6. What are you offering in the way of an equity position in the company IF I accept?

Thanks in advance for your positive responses! :thumbsup:

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I wouldn't worry about applying. The contact is the guy that posted the job here and you probably just offended him.

For the record, Wes and I know each other and I would not have made the comment without knowing his sense of humor.

Offending Wes is very difficult. Once it is done, however, there is no coming back.

I would work for Wes in a heartbeat if I was closer to MD. Additionally, I would quit a job I already had to work with Wes. Wes has been good to me and my family and I owe him a hell of a lot.

That said, what actually is the pronunciation, Wes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom