• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I'm wondering how the F do you load the thing?

the buttstock looks like it's hinged to fold down to me :shrug:

Slimjim

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2007
    In the end, it's a pump action shotgun with a lot of plastic on it. If it runs higher than $500 I can't see it being a big seller.

No no, i think you seem to be missing the point of how AWESOME this gun is. Which is why it will sell.

Also russ: I find it funny that you bag on kel-tec for useing alot of plastic and screws..you know, the same way FN builds their PS90 and FS2000. Which people seem to really like. But i guess thats because its FN, and their plastic molded and screwed together guns are somehow superior.

JoeBobOutfitters.com

Industry Partner
    Oct 20, 2010
    Hays, KS
    I've drooled over Sub2000's in the past...this shotty is sweet :party29:

If only they could make a 28" barrel version that would hold at least 24+1 so you could shoot an entire round of trap or skeet without reloading...

a81lp

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 15, 2008
    I want one of these, I keep staring at the pic in the first post. Was planning on saiga 12 this year but might have to get one of these instead.

Drew1340

Nov 30, 2010
    AA county
    I must have this... and yes it is impulsive which is about 50 percent of my gun purchases... but this is a must if it is produced... keep your eyes peeled for info on it...

Cochise

Ultimate Member
    Sep 5, 2008
    Rockville
    I would probably buy one as a HD gun and put my Glock 21 back in the safe, assuming it works, 14 rounds of 12 gauge is serious.
    The issue I see is it looks so over the top that if you actually used in in a HD/social scenario, a jury would probably assume you are a professional killer and slam you

jaywade

Ultimate Member
    Nov 2, 2009
    Leesburg, VA
    I would probably buy one as a HD gun and put my Glock 21 back in the safe, assuming it works, 14 rounds of 12 gauge is serious.
    The issue I see is it looks so over the top that if you actually used in in a HD/social scenario, a jury would probably assume you are a professional killer and slam you

there's some truth in those words but I still want one..... maybe 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom