• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Feb 28, 2013
    This was my first MG shoot event and it was great! Thought the event was terrific. Many thanks to Duffy's for their work putting this together. Met alot of fellow shooters today in MD. Also had a good time as an RSO today (I was the RSO in the CEXC Afghanistan tshirt, was working along with Sundazes.)

That was a cool shirt.:thumbsup:

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    It was great meeting a bunch of ppl today and a long day im beat. Thanks again to all the ppl at duffys for hosting an amazing event. Hopefully everyone enjoyed the crabs! For those who missed all the big kabooms and explosions at the very end missed an awesome show

embermage

Sep 20, 2013
    Rising Sun
    Enjoyed meeting and working with you.

That was total. He had 6 or 7 MG's of varying calibers there. The guy was amazing in his knowledge and collection.

That guy was cool as all heck, too bad he isn't on here, would love to get more detailed information on that FAL he converted to run AK mags and 7.62X39. Was also a pleasure working with you.

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Here a quick montage that we put together for todays shoot, however it only captured a small portion of the day. It was awesome to say the least :gun2:

Also a quick plug for our You Tube channel. After your done watching this video, check out some of our others and subscribe to the channel. Theres also a link in my sig line :thumbsup:

[YT]HnV04DtRDxk[/YT]

Abacab

Sep 10, 2009
    MD
    Nice montage. For a second I thought I was in there as a guy was wearing a blue jacket and black and orange hat! Strangely, I couldn't remember shooting that gun. A little concerning when you can't remember all the things you shot but pretty safe to say the eye protection was not mine in that scene!

Thanks to everyone who came out and especially for your patience while sorting out the ammo on the SMG line.

Double thanks to the guys and girls who worked as RSOs and as mag loaders/check-in folks. Mag loading is NOT fun.......especially PPSh drums.....

Sparky59

Jan 4, 2014
    Carroll County
    Had a great time today. This is the first shooting event I've ever attended, and I'd like to extend a big thank you to everyone who made this event possible. I still can't stop grinning!

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I got to take a spin on the MG42, both Thompsons, PPSH-41, and the STEN.

It was like going back in time. The MG42 was amazing. The Thompsons were smooth. The PPSH-41 was "Woohoo, it has a drum!" The STEN was a cross between a jack hammer, glue gun, and firearm all in a nice tidy package.

I'd never seen nor heard a ma deuce in person before. That's something extra special. There's a reason they are still in service today and probably for another 50 years.

forkauto

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Sep 26, 2013
    Hampstead, Md
    Nah, that'll buff right out...

Could still be useful if you ever need a colander for a super-sized pasta feast.

We dropped it off at a friends house in Parkville for Holloween. He is gonna put a smoke machine and black lights inside of it with Caution tape around. Should be pretty neat! MAybe he will have a pasta feast dinner for Holloween, that was a good one :party29:

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    We dropped it off at a friends house in Parkville for Holloween. He is gonna put a smoke machine and black lights inside of it with Caution tape around. Should be pretty neat! MAybe he will have a pasta feast dinner for Holloween, that was a good one :party29:

That sound pretty cool. Please post a picture.

The surfboard and blue drum at the end were awesome...definitely so much fun to watch.

Someone please post a video of this! I left before the last act.

primerk5

Sep 25, 2011
    You guys must have been near my place. Dad said he could hear full auto fire yesterday off in the distance. :D

TheDevilHimself

, Duffy's Gun Room
    Industry Partner
    Jul 15, 2011
    Sparks, MD
    A big thanks again to everyone who made this possible. I sincerely appreciate all the help from our RSOs, Sundazes & embermage, as well as the numerous folks who lent us a hand loading magazines and drums. Thanks again to Adam for providing the food and to forkauto for the truck to destroy (as well as truck disposal). We're really glad that so many people came out and had a good time; we will definitely do this again in the spring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom