• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    only about 18 tickets left people so if you want one today is the last day

Bummer! :( I was hoping there might be some leftover tickets at the gate. I have a contractor coming over Sunday to do some work and I won't know when he can get here until morning.

Maybe for the better. It looks like it might be a faster way to spend money that C&R license.

Kevin

Manager at Duffy's
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2013
    Sparks, MD
    MAG/BELT/DRUM PRICE LIST

MG42 - 50rd belt - $40
    BREN - 20rd mag - $20
    FAL - 20rd mag - $20
    STEN - 2 30rd mags - $20
    MP40 - 2 30rd mags - $20
    DUX - 2 30rd mags - $20
    DUX - 70rd drum - $40
    PPSH - 30rd mag - $20
    PPSH - 70rd drum - $40
    PPS43 - 30rd mag - $20
    THOMPSON - 30rd mag - $20
    M2 - 30rd mag - $20
    M16 - 30rd mag - $20
    AK74 - 2 30rd mags- $20
    RPK - 2 30rd mags - $20
    SKS - 2 30rd mags - $20
    RPK/SKS - 2 30rd mags AND 75rd drum $50

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Am bailing on this today to go support the campaign event going on down in Upper Marlboro. Might drive up to drop off the cookies and say howdy though. :)

Depends on if anyone can meet me (between Columbia and Upoer Marlboro) to pick up the cookies I made before noon, please PM me if you can.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Tried every way humanly possible to raise one of yas.

Attachments

• image-2020704216.jpg
      image-2020704216.jpg
      59.1 KB · Views: 251

engineerbrian

JMB fan club
    Sep 3, 2010
    Fredneck
    Holy $hit, that was awesome!

Met some great people and had a great time. Big thanks to the guys at Duffy's and Rsideout for letting Sean and I try out his AR 57.

I'll try to get some pics and vids up tonight or tomorrow

S&W19

Ultimate Member
    Mar 13, 2013
    Baltimore County
    That was a hell of a lot of fun! I just finished explaining to my 11 yo son that even as grown men, we still enjoy our toys. They just cost more :-)
    Thanks again to Vince and all the guys (and gals) at Duffy's!
    Enjoyed meeting and talking with dogbone, straightshooter and Tim Robinson as well.
    Great day!

rdc

Ultimate Member
    Dec 3, 2010
    Middlefingurton
    Thanks to the Duffy's crew and iHascrabs & his minions. It was an awesome event. I have some pics of the shot to shit truck I can post later.

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    A BIG THANKS to Duffy's and everyone involved. It was a fantastic event. Can't wait for the next one.

BTW, I was the "FIRST" shooter today! ( just lucky ). Fired the Machinengewehr-42.

It's no wonder the allies feared that gun. It had such a high cyclic rate that the Germans would frequently run out of ammo for it. They also needed to change the barrel frequently. During these "down" times, the allies would attack the MG nest!!

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    So sorry I missed this. Felt a larger calling today and went to back up Rack&Roll at the Brown/Obama event.

Problem is I have a large range bag full of cookies. Couldn't get anyone to relay them up. They'll be at the Jailbreak Brewery event on Tuesday. :)

rsideout

MDS Supporter
    Dec 11, 2009
    MD - Capital Region
    Holy $hit, that was awesome!

Met some great people and had a great time. Big thanks to the guys at Duffy's and Rsideout for letting Sean and I try out his AR 57.

I'll try to get some pics and vids up tonight or tomorrow

Glad you liked the AR57. Those 50 round mags go fast in full auto. Looking forward to seeing the videos.

Good time today seeing a few old faces and meeting some new folks. Big thanks to Vince & Crew and the RSO's for a fun safe event. And Adam for lunch! :thumbsup:

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    My son and I had a great time!! The food, Ravens winning on the big screen, and machine gun fire right outside, doesn't get much better than that.

It was great meeting and shaking hands with a bunch of good folks. It was tough to put screen names with faces with no name tags and all that gunfire going on (I was wearing a black baseball cap with MDS shield patch).....Nice meeting you guys.

Today was my first time shooting anything full auto. My first try was a belt through the MG42, WOW is that some fun. Then I had some fun with the Thompson M1 ,as the mp5 was down at that point.

Thanks do Duffys Gun Room & Blue Point Crab house for the experience!!

Feb 28, 2013
    The MG42 was the wife's first shot at full auto anything. She was grinning from ear to ear after that.:D

My personal favorites were the Thompson M1 and the AK74. I liked their cyclic rates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LikeThatHendrix

Latest threads

Top Bottom