• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ArmedInMd

Jun 9, 2008
    So I finally got my trust notarized and started my eform. It took a while to get registered because of problems with the browser I guess. I finally got registered and started to fill it out. I got to adding the line items and it just stopped working. So I go back to the home page to start over and now it says it is offline. Any one else having problems or is it just me.

daijizai

May 11, 2013
    Columbia
    Should have only been down for a few hours for emergency maintenance. I was in it poking around when it went down so they sent me an email about it. Weird that you didn't get the email.

mtel

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2012
    Virginia
    I've noticed it's gone down intermittently since they rolled it out in early August. Usually comes back up pretty quickly though.

I was trying to submit last night and it was down.

Was back up this AM (~6:45). Paid and went to submit but I'm not getting a submission acknowledgement and my form stayed in draft status. Emailed tech support so I should hear back soon.

ArmedInMd

Jun 9, 2008
    Well I just submitted two of them and they both appeared to go through, but after submitting the second one I saw some type of error message at the top. However it was saying that my form had been submitted successfully too. I didn't receive an email with a receipt or confirmation either, so I emailed tech support. That system sure is finicky I had to download safari to get it to work. I guess we will see what tech support says.

mtel

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2012
    Virginia
    I received a 12:42pm email that the system was going down and would be restarted at 1:30pm.

I just logged back in to resubmit. Received emailed submission confirmation this time. Status is now submitted/in process.

Might want to give yours a shot.

To date, my other form 1 submissions were uneventful. First time for everything I guess...

ArmedInMd

Jun 9, 2008
    I received a 12:42pm email that the system was going down and would be restarted at 1:30pm.

I just logged back in to resubmit. Received emailed submission confirmation this time. Status is now submitted/in process.

Might want to give yours a shot.

To date, my other form 1 submissions were uneventful. First time for everything I guess...

Thanks a lot for the update, I just went back into the system and resubmitted them. It looks like they were saved as drafts even thought they looked like they went through. I submitted them and recieved my confirmation emails. Thank you again for the update. If you hadn't let me know I probably would not have checked again for some time. Now comes the waiting part lol

mtel

Ultimate Member
    Dec 21, 2012
    Virginia
    Glad that worked out for you.

I have one more to submit. Just have to wait until I go pick up from my FFL on Thursday. Hopefully there's enough up-time between then and 9/30 to get it done.

Yep I hear you...and then the long wait...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom