walmart says .223 won't be legal to sell after Jan 1??huh?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    .223 according to gunbot, the cheapest online is 26 cents a round for a thousand rounds at 259.90 plus 16.00 shipping coming to 275.00 shipped equals 27.5 cents a round not counting delivery confirmation.

walmart carrys tulammo at 5.40 with tax per box of 20 coming to 27 cents per round

so you pay an extra 5.00 to get it sent to your house, but that deal only works if you buy in big bulk. Wal mart's deal works the same per box.

240 towles

master of puppets
    Mar 31, 2009
    ?
    A lot of places are now offering free shipping for large orders. And really, if you aren’t buying at least 500 rounds at a time what’s the point?

I have found that buying a couple boxes a week, every week, really adds up. I mostly shoot tula, so I am able to get alot of bullets for cheap withoutfeeling the sting of a huge purchase.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I wouldn't call 30c a round with a 72k round minimum to be much of a deal.

It's a little weird how M193 has been hovering at 33c a round for months. I would have expected to see more downward pressure by now - it doesn't look like it's selling THAT much.

Z_Man

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2014
    Harford County
    I wouldn't call 30c a round with a 72k round minimum to be much of a deal.

It's a little weird how M193 has been hovering at 33c a round for months. I would have expected to see more downward pressure by now - it doesn't look like it's selling THAT much.

agreed on the 30c a round for 72k rounds. having m193 regularly available for 33c/r will keep me buying it as needed without complaints.

DoubleTap007

Mar 18, 2011
    BelAir, MD
    I'm going to guess, you were at the Fallston Walmart, on Bel Air Rd, the guy was an older guy, probably in his 50's, darkish hair.

He was spewing this a while back, my brother was all like wtf, I just gave him the let it be look.

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Walmart has a new upsell tactic. They tell you that the item will be banned soon, so you better buy it.

At least, that's what a guy at walmart told me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom