Beretta USA Announces Decision to Move Its Entire Maryland Manufacturing Capabilities

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    Glad they decided to man up with what they said last year . Just wished they waited to October and put it on Owe'Malley and Brown could of swung the election

SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    This is great news. I hope all the residents from Accokeek who voted for libtards learn their lesson. Hopefully, the ones who thought otherwise have a chance to move with the company.

moojersey

Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sep 7, 2013
    Cecil County
    Great news!!! I'm also glad Beretta decided to go elsewhere. I plan on sending a congratulatory thank you letter to Beretta. Also a nice "eff you stick it up your ass" letter to Martin "OWE" MALLEY and Anthony "Flush It Down" Brown.

BIGCHRISS197

Jul 4, 2013
    Omalley doesn't care, he's already stated so. Its the people who will be losing jobs that this affects. The state could give 2 sh*ts about the money lost.

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    I assume those employees who are willing to relocate will keep their jobs. Hope so anyway.

People get the govt they deserve. Good luck Beretta.

MOM will say the state is safer because they're leaving. Liberal thinking at it's best.

Mr H

Banana'd
    I assume those employees who are willing to relocate will keep their jobs. Hope so anyway.

People get the govt they deserve. Good luck Beretta.

MOM will say the state is safer because they're leaving. Liberal thinking at it's best.

I can only hope (unlikely as it is) that the Judge in today's hearing gets wind of this and it has some small influence.

It shouldn't factor in, I know... but a guy can hope.;)

Drmsparks

Old School Rifleman
    Jun 26, 2007
    PG county
    This is a wonderful issue to use in the upcoming AG race. Frosh's key piece of legislation leads to the loss of how many working class jobs?

pwoolford

AR15's make me :-)
    Jan 3, 2012
    White Marsh
    I wish my company would move too. MD sucks for business, especially a firearms business, and the Mensa members running MD really don't care.

Might need to add another Beretta to the collection after they complete their move!

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    During the AELR hearing that September, the register did say that there would be no economic impact from the enacting of the regulations...

Kman

Blah, blah, blah
    Dec 23, 2010
    Eastern shore
    400 fewer taxpayers in this cesspool.

I guess the rest of us working class rabble get to make up for it now. :sad20:

Maybe MD can take over the plant and convert it into housing for illegals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SrAIC

Latest threads

Top Bottom