• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hughmon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2008
    Howdy,

I have not been active on the forum or shooting for quite awhile, so I thought a reintroduction would be in order, as I attempt to change that. It is amazing how time flies as life happens.

I live just west of Frederick, MD. Professionally I work in Information Technology. I am also an Army Vet, but that was a very long time ago during the dark days of the Carter Admin.

My shooting interests are pretty broad. I would like to learn more about the shooting, building and the care and feeding of AR's. In fact I have a stripped lower and Daniel's defense parts kit that I have had for a few years that I really should get started on.

I would also like more opportunities to shoot. I have been shooting at Cresap. I've also tried Heritage, one of the 2 new indoor ranges in Frederick. I've heard good things about the Machine Gun Nest, but have not yet visited.

Dave MP

Retired USA
    Jun 13, 2010
    Farmland, PA
    You probably already know most of this.

[FONT=&quot]Welcome from Dundalk!
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT] Take a look at these [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]helpful[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] links – LOTS of [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]amazing[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot] info!

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]FORUM RULES[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Please consider donating to the legal defense fund to support the UNITED CHALLENGE OF THE MARYLAND FIREARMS BAN[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

SB 281:
    [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]A detailed summary for non-lawyers[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Legal Defense Thread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Range Etiquette and Staying Safe[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Admin News and Announcements[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Gun Rights and Legislation[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Industry Partners[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]MD Shooters Firearms Map[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Acronym list[/FONT][/FONT]

hughmon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2008
    Thanks all. I appreciate the welcome.

I was actually going to post my reintroduction last night, but well we all know what happened. I thought it best to wait.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    I would like to learn more about the shooting, building and the care and feeding of AR's. In fact I have a stripped lower and Daniel's defense parts kit that I have had for a few years that I really should get started on.

Clandestine's School Of The American Rifle classes are worth driving from another state. Its exactly what you are looking for.

hughmon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2008
    Clandestine's School Of The American Rifle classes are worth driving from another state. Its exactly what you are looking for.

Found Clandestine's site, and started looking at the AR build and Armorers courses. They do look very interesting. Thank you very much!

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    Howdy. Join the fight.

www.marylandshallissue.org

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members