• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    My attention has been turned to MD politics in general since the gun debate has ramped up. My unaffiliated-ness was doing me no favors and this forum has exposed how absurd and some of our representatives are. Public servants playing chess, sleeping, and watching basketball ON THE JOB?! No thanks.

Why haven't we been doing this all along, lol?

Charlie K.

Feb 3, 2013
    Baltimore
    Sleeping on the job is no excuse. We are paying their salaries. This needs to be exposed and the voters need to vote them out. Annapolis will be full of new faces in 2014.

srephwed

Jul 25, 2010
    harford county
    I am an official dino now.Good idea.I can't wait to help vote out some of these worthless sons a beaches that have been in office since the stone age.Every man and woman should register and vote.Make our elected officials remember we voted them in,we can vote them out.Lets take our country back and make it great again.Thanks to everyone who has helped in this push against the left.I truly beleive they thought we would just roll over.Keep it up even harder cause it ain't over yet.Don't forget to keep the pressure on at a national level.Don't worry about Biden.He keeps his head up his butt and foot in his mouth most of the time anyhow.Obama and the fat lady in California have not sung yet so keep it on them.

Bradw410

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 11, 2012
    Easton
    I plan to register as a DINO . I have never voted before nor have a been big into politics. I will have no clue who to vote for I need a cheat sheet written down lol

DC-W

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    ️‍
    I wonder when O'Malley is going to make it harder to switch parties in response to this.

LOL
    Doing so would make it more difficult for voters in general to register and in this state, ease of registration is part of the reason we have the elected officials that we do.

This is trolling at it's finest.

Realize though, that there are also RINOs in more republican dominated states too.

StillServing

I know NOTHING !
    Feb 1, 2011
    Calvert County
    I switched last week. I threw up in my mouth a little but was able to keep it off the keyboard. Good thing I have to walk out to the street to check my mail.....that way I won't get puke on my living room floor when I open the new voter ID card that's coming in the mail!! I just need to find a sticker of the flintstones dog to put on my truck !!

Tungsten

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2012
    Elkridge, Leftistan
    I DINO'd myself about a month ago bc it seemed like the only rational choice to make. However we need more than just a lot of us registering as dem. We also need 2 more things for this to be effective:

1. An organizing committee to let us know which alternate to vote for. If we split our vote between 5 challengers then it is likely the incumbent remains in power. We need to know which candidate to put all our votes behind for maximum effect.
    2. We need to actually vote on election day. Republicans didn't show up on election day this past election. We can't just bitch, moan and threaten. We have to actually show up and make our voices heard by walking into the voting booth and make this happen.

Skins_Brew

loves the smell of cosmo
    Mar 4, 2009
    moйтgomeяу сoцйту
    I DINO'd myself about a month ago bc it seemed like the only rational choice to make. However we need more than just a lot of us registering as dem. We also need 2 more things for this to be effective:

1. An organizing committee to let us know which alternate to vote for. If we split our vote between 5 challengers then it is likely the incumbent remains in power. We need to know which candidate to put all our votes behind for maximum effect.

This is a goal of freestatedinos.com

tc617

USN Sub Vet
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yuma, Arizona
    My in-laws are from Massachusetts and are brainwashed diehard Democrats, but my wife has secretly been a DINO for decades. I became a DINO a couple months ago and my voter registration card was sitting on the kitchen counter when my in-laws stopped in one day. When they saw that I am now a Democrat they got all excited... then I told that I am a DINO and what that meant. The look on their faces was priceless.

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    My in-laws are from Massachusetts and are brainwashed diehard Democrats, but my wife has secretly been a DINO for decades. I became a DINO a couple months ago and my voter registration card was sitting on the kitchen counter when my in-laws stopped in one day. When they saw that I am now a Democrat they got all excited... then I told that I am a DINO and what that meant. The look on their faces was priceless.[/QUOTE]

That is hilarious. :lol2:

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    When the time comes to vote, we will need to find out who the best Democrats are (God, I never thought I would ever say that.) and make it known. County to county and statewide. Here in the Western part of the state it's pretty much all republicans that win so, not so much of a problem here. That said though, developing a voting strategy will be key. Who to vote for and how to make the bad Liberals look as stupid as possible. It will take an act of GOD to make me change parties but, I think he is starting to speak to me. LOL As soon as candidates become known we need to start conspiring against them. I would even go as far as trying to find any skeletons in their closets also. Everyone has them. They like to fight dirty, so should we. Take the gloves off.

aray

Ultimate Member
    Jun 6, 2010
    MD -> KY
    I think the Operation DINO is a great idea most places in Maryland and support it. However there are some districts where it might be counter productive. That is:

If you live in a swing district that can go either D or R, and if the Republican primary is competitive (or has no incumbent running for reelection) - then if all of the freedom-loving voters switch over to the Democratic primary exclusively, we run the risk of nominating a RINO in the Republican primary - who may then go on to win the general election. So there's an unintended consequence that could turn around and bite us.

I'm just saying think about your individual district before you pull that particular trigger. Given this is Maryland, DINOs are a good idea most places - just not all places.

gamer_jim

Podcaster
    Feb 12, 2008
    Hanover, PA
    Will you follow me?
    Delegate,
    Just tell me where to send the money. My district is safely Republican but I want at least a few of the democratic representatives to go on unemployment as a result of their vote for SB281.

I'm willing to help out where I can, send money, make phone calls, go door-to-door, etc. I believe there are more gun owners in MD then non, so if enough of us mobilize against those that vote against our interests we can make them pay politically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom