• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    Have a couple minor things at my house I need checked/corrected. Two outdoor outlets (one at front door and one at rear) are not working. Also have one light in bathroom constantly blowing a breaker and somehow it seems connected to the outdoor (front) outlet. I know it's not a big job by any stretch but happy to pay you in cash or ammo if you prefer for your time.

Pm or email me for more info.

Thanks!

Ryan

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    No gfi in the garage but I reset the four I could find in the house and the front outside works but not the outside back or shower in my bathroom.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    GFI in the basement next to your fuse box maybe?
    I also have a guy but need to find his number

Tried that one too. There seems to be something stupid going on here and I have a feeling an electrician would spend not too much time here before discovering the problem. I am simply "electricity challenged."

L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013
    Have a couple minor things at my house I need checked/corrected. Two outdoor outlets (one at front door and one at rear) are not working. Also have one light in bathroom constantly blowing a breaker and somehow it seems connected to the outdoor (front) outlet. I know it's not a big job by any stretch but happy to pay you in cash or ammo if you prefer for your time.

Pm or email me for more info.

Thanks!

Ryan

Breaker trips and both outdoor outlets and bathroom light switch off?

At least with my house, they connected ALL the outdoor outlets to the same breaker. Could be wiring gone bad in one of the outside outlets that is tripping the rest.

Not a "guy" but I've used this company several times in the past: http://www.patriotelectricinc.com/

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD
    I really appreciate the input fellas. I have a few contacts to reach out to now and I will update once this electric gremlin has been dispatched. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom