• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    The is not cheap.

A Bulgarian SLR95 with a milled receiver for 315 bucks was cheap.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    While true on the "bitter" count, I'd say you're wrong on the "ignorant" count.

First of all, that was uncalled for. Second, some of us plan on fleeing the Peoples' Repubic, or have friends or relatives who have, and appreciate knowing where we can locate a fine piece of combloc awesomeness.:cool:

^has 12,000 posts running his mouth about ******** and tells me what's "uncalled for" :lol::lol::lol:

Feb 28, 2013
    ^has 12,000 posts running his mouth about ******** and tells me what's "uncalled for" :lol::lol::lol:

Be grateful if you last long enough to make it to 12k.

Yeah, when you say something rude,totally out of the blue and unprovoked like you said to Jim, you can expect to be told that's uncalled for.

....Or, to use one of YOUR words, "ghey". :cool:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Be grateful if you last long enough to make it to 12k.

Yeah, when you say something rude,totally out of the blue and unprovoked like you said to Jim, you can expect to be told that's uncalled for.

....Or, to use one of YOUR words, "ghey". :cool:

Only people with two mommies would have found my comment rude. What was rude is someone flaunting their gun buying options in America on a Maryland based forum.

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    Only people with two mommies would have found my comment rude. What was rude is someone flaunting their gun buying options in America on a Maryland based forum.

Im sorry, I didn't know the forum was exclusively for people in MD.

Your booty still hurts 13'er

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD

Thirteen-ers gonna thirteen.

Same crap from you, different day. It would be nice if you had something to add to the forum.

FYI, not all AK's are banned in MD. You can buy them in SBR and Pistol Format.

Personally I think AKs suck and belong in a trash can but some people like them, thus the intention of the O.P.

Feb 28, 2013
    Only people with two mommies would have found my comment rude.

Oh really?

So after pointing out that the concept of manners is lost on you, you then feel the need to impune and deride the adopted children of those who lead a different lifestyle than you?

Very classy.:rolleyes:

There's a point folks reach in their lives where physical age begins to count for less. Hopefully when you grow up you'll learn what it takes to not put your boot in the hole in your face where you put pork chops.:cool:

What was rude is someone flaunting their gun buying options in America on a Maryland based forum.

So again you decide to insult one of our neighbors to the south?

See above statement before filing your BHR in the county courthouse in Ellicott City.:cool:

bkuether

Judge not this race .....
    Jan 18, 2012
    Marriottsville, MD
    I probably would have liked to have another AK. I love my plum AK 74. It was my last big purchase. But I decided that for a 7.62X39 caliber firearm, I would get a Vz58 or variant.

I like it. Plus it cost a lot less. Is it an AK, no. Is it a combloc gun with a cool story? Yes. Does it shoot well? Yes.

So I look at posting like that and say, meh. I won't be in the gulag forever. My day of freedom will come again.

And to be perfectly honest, I did spend a LOT of money on guns last year. I actually needed to come back to reality. There are still a lot of cool guns you can still have. Why not a Garand?

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Ya I just saw SLR107's for the first time in AGES at $900. Not cheap, but certainly not bad for a quality gun.

trailtoy

GOA, MSI, NRA
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2013
    St. Marys
    One of the advantages of being an old guy :innocent0

Sure is a funny mag in the lower gun. I've got his relative over here. Can't find a pic of the Mac90. Bein' the old guy.:cool:
    norinco84s.jpg

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Certainly a kick in the ass in light of what I paid for my 106.:envy:

Ya I bought a spare 106 before the curtain fell, got a good price on it given its a CR with the fake muzzle thing no regrets.......

other than I really wanted a 107.

thai

May 8, 2013
    I *really* miss those "crappy Chinese" rifles!

Chinese AK are some of the best make nowadays. I wouldn't discount Chinese weaponry made in this day and age. Now, Chinese electronic and children toys-well, keep buying Walmart shit and make them the top economy in the world.

thai

May 8, 2013
    Alphabrew- hittin' it a little early. Don't hold it against him. He's pissed MD f*cked us all in the you know what. I'm sure once he sobers up he'll cringe and regret the tone used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom