• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Sitting here with Delegate John Donahue from Hagerstown. I know he is a D. Does anyone know how he voted off hand? Tried to search but couldn't find anything. I do know he is up against a Tea Party backed candidate this year.

Not being lazy, only have my cell phone.
    Thanks!

msalvas

May 14, 2009
    Hagerstown, MD
    5yjame4u.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3

BigT

Large Member
    Dec 20, 2011
    Hagerstown area
    well...

How the hell did a Dem get elected out thataway?

He has lock on the district, which is mainly in Hagerstown... I've been introduced to him a couple of times... not a very impressive man... The voters in "Hagerstown proper" (as within the city limits) dont seem to make very good choices for ther elected officials - Mayor and City Council are not very effective... Not sure who is running against him - mainly because I'm not in his district - wish whoever it is luck..

deMontjoie

Ultimate Member
    Oct 25, 2010
    Hollywood, MD
    He has lock on the district, which is mainly in Hagerstown... I've been introduced to him a couple of times... not a very impressive man...

For anybody who is in his district, please PLEASE volunteer and donate to his opponent. This year is our best chance to drive grassroots change in Maryland.

Let's shock the heck out of the Democratic oligarchs in Annapolis by showing that the rural parts of MD can no longer be taken for granted and ignored.

BigT

Large Member
    Dec 20, 2011
    Hagerstown area
    For anybody who is in his district, please PLEASE volunteer and donate to his opponent. This year is our best chance to drive grassroots change in Maryland.

So this got me interested, even though I'm not in his district, I know his previous opponent – that race was pretty close... So this could be a close race..

The Republican candidate is Brett Wilson, his website prominently mentions the second Amendment.. Donation on the way Mr. Wilson!!

http://vote4brettwilsona.com/

Sitting here with Delegate John Donahue from Hagerstown. I know he is a D. Does anyone know how he voted off hand? Tried to search but couldn't find anything. I do know he is up against a Tea Party backed candidate this year.

Not being lazy, only have my cell phone.
    Thanks!

ANTI-GUN BOTH HIM AND ELIZABETH PAUL in this area! I asked her up front where she stood on the second amendment and she did the two step douple talk about only police and military and mass shootings bla bla bla.

VOTE FOR NEIL PARROTT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom