• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Thanks to Daemonassassin, my brother from another mother and father. For helping me with the build, and on the hookup deals I found. Waiting to get it out to get it zeroed in. Going to put a ambi safety on her soon (Lefty)

Aero Precision Lower
    Spikes Tactical LPK
    Regular 50 dollar stock unit from good ol' Joe Bob's
    Spikes Tactical Upper with Magpul MOE Fore End
    Magpul M-Bus Rear Flip Up Sight
    Ergo Magwell Grip
    Seekins Precision Trigger Guard
    Rainier Arms Ambi Charging Handle

Going to eventually make a few upgrades, optic once I get comfy shooting her, ambi safety, a new grip for her, maybe a afg or vfg.

Open to any recommendations/help.

#shooton #arstrong :party29:

Attachments

• CAM00329.jpg
      CAM00329.jpg
      61.8 KB · Views: 527

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Only to be one-upped by -

View attachment 128383

D.A., don't let your boy fall too deep down the rabbit-hole, the only thing he'll find there is very expensive and nice parts, and credit card debt. ;)

It's too late, Brad. After he had his first AR built, it took him a little while, but he now wants to move into handguns. He wants a Raging Judge. :sad20:

I told him he'd have to learn how to reload so he wouldn't blow his whole paycheck on 100 rounds of .454 Casull.

The shopping list is growing and he is cursing my name for showing him this world. :D

He hasn't found the joys of Tannerite. Yet... :innocent0

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    OP, congrats on your newly built AR. :thumbsup: DA is good people. Making the best of a busted range day, I have him to thank for the spontaneous and unexpected completion of my first build as well. :D

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    OP, congrats on your newly built AR. :thumbsup: DA is good people. Making the best of a busted range day, I have him to thank for the spontaneous and unexpected completion of my first build as well. :D

Cliff and I go back to HS. The irony is that the HS that we went to, is the one closest to your house. :D

I also took him on his first Cabela's run, the same day we built his AR. Yea, I'm an evil person. He was running around like a kid in a candy store the whole time we were there. My dad and I were just chuckling and making sure he didn't try to buy the entire store. My dad and I warned him about him freezing, right after he walked in the door. He didn't believe us. He believes us now, especially since I saw him freeze, eyes pop wide open, and him say "Holy s.......". Yea he never finished the second word. He was in shock and had total sensory overload. "Where do we go first?" was the first thing out of his mouth. The guy checking people for CCW, said that the aquarium is a good place to start. It all went downhill from there. :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom