• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    I was shooting a bit to the left, but that's more of me needing to fine zero the EO-Tech to these hand-loads. ;) (If there's a hidden innuendo there, I'm not following...)

Wilcam47 - one incident wouldn't likely get it shut down, but it's good to nip them in the bud before they become the rule, instead of the exception. ;)

no hidden message.. it was kinda windy that day.. i thought you might be practicing curving bullet like angelina jolie on that movie.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    Ahh, just checking.

It wasn't too bad, I was actually spending more time waiting for the wind to die down before I sent a shot just for that reason. Although honestly the wind on the range wasn't as bad as the wind at the top of the hill that day.

Al had 2 .22 AR's out that day, that 16" just wouldn't run right, feed problems. But the 20" he also brought ran like a dream, had no problems hitting at 100 yards.

hilpala

Dec 16, 2011
    Ft Washington, MD
    I have yet to meet any of you guys but probably have seen you out there. I will be there tomorrow around noon or so. I'll be bringing the AR, .45 and borrowing my dad's .270 more than likely.

I just scored an Aimpoint PRO and want to sight it, along with my new BUIS. I'll be the guy with the gray scull cap and dreads. Not to be confused as a thug though!

Feel free to come over and heckle me!

Hil

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Hell I'm off work today. I don't care if it's raining I'm going to the range! Anyone else care to join me?

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I'm going to have to try for tomorrow, today I'm prepping ammo, and this weekend I'll be putting a transmission and exhuast system on my dad's truck for him.

Although the shop's a few minutes from MG, get it done quick enough, celebrate at the range!! :party29:

hilpala

Dec 16, 2011
    Ft Washington, MD
    Had fun today! Met some guys down there while tinkering with the new red dot.

I was there from about 1-2:45 today. Great weather and plenty tables available.

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    i have a theory... everything i look for isnt there but when i look for something else the first something I previously had looked for and thought was gone has mysteriously appeared:sad20::sad20::lol2:

That sounds like Anheuser's disease. :D

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    I was informed today not to come into work on Monday. I will be at the range at 1pm with a couple of co-workers who happen to be DC residents. This may be their first range experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom