• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rtse4me

Apr 12, 2013
    Howard County
    Does it accept reg sear packs easily?
    I am not an expert on these types of guns but......
    From what I have read it has a automatic bolt carrier block and you need to weld in semi shelf prior to removing the carrier block.

minuit

Nov 10, 2015
    Frederick County
    I really like this *and* I see it did make it to the handgun roster.

Unfortunately the magazine problem is an issue. These don't look like cheap magazines and it seems unlikely you are going to be able to easily pick these up out of state. :-/

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    I really like this *and* I see it did make it to the handgun roster.

Unfortunately the magazine problem is an issue. These don't look like cheap magazines and it seems unlikely you are going to be able to easily pick these up out of state. :-/

HK branded mags are pretty expensive but there are a lot of quality afternarket ones available.

http://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/Mags-and-Pouches-c129.htm

Ther are usually several flavors of these mags available at the York or Gettysburg shows.

BTW, I ordered one of these pistols from Duffys last week. I'm going to efile to SBR it when I get it.

minuit

Nov 10, 2015
    Frederick County
    HK branded mags are pretty expensive but there are a lot of quality afternarket ones available.

Ther are usually several flavors of these mags available at the York or Gettysburg shows.
    Thanks!

BTW, I ordered one of these pistols from Duffys last week. I'm going to efile to SBR it when I get it.
    Awesome, yes that's what I'd want to do if I got one. You already have parts planned to reach 29"? Did you buy an MP5 style arm brace in the interim?

dontpanic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 7, 2013
    Timonium
    Thanks!

Awesome, yes that's what I'd want to do if I got one. You already have parts planned to reach 29"? Did you buy an MP5 style arm brace in the interim?

I'm just going to use it as a pistol until my form 1 comes back. I have a pretty good idea how to get to 29". I'm just not crazy about using a M4 stock, so I am still working on it.

I guess I am going to have a few months to figure it out.

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    Okay, what changed? Just noticed the Zenith Z-5K and the Z-5P added to the roster!! Good news, but why the sudden change? Thought these were considered machine pistols.......

minuit

Nov 10, 2015
    Frederick County
    Okay, what changed? Just noticed the Zenith Z-5K and the Z-5P added to the roster!! Good news, but why the sudden change? Thought these were considered machine pistols.......

Why oh why must you tell me this? Bought a Z-5RS and a Z-43 P in May and planned purchases for June already starting to max out my budget!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom