• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    I'm sure this may be "old hat" for some of you, but exciting for me. I shot my first 25 straight in skeet yesterday at Loch Raven!

I've been working hard at bringing up my game - more serious practice sessions, and studying Todd Bender DVD's (which are excellent, btw). I've been skirting that "25" for a while with several 24's. Even shot a 24 in the last tournament, but could never get to that perfect game until yesterday. It was fun and felt good finally getting that fist bump from the squad after the 2nd low-house shot at station 8.

Hopefully, now that I've established to myself that I can actually hit all of the shots (I was beginning to wonder), it's time to make these more frequent. Back to practicing. Anyway, earned my first patch yesterday.

25Straight.jpg

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Congratulations. I can shoot 25 straight, just can't be sure how many will result in broken birds.

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    Congratulations. I can shoot 25 straight, just can't be sure how many will result in broken birds.

Thanks. And, actually, they always break. Haven't seen a target yet that didn't break when it hit the ground! :D

And they busted my balls in the clubhouse, before giving me the patch, by asking if the 25 straight were in a single game.

mike_in_md

Ultimate Member
    Feb 13, 2008
    Howard County
    I've been breaking 25 out of 25 straight with just a Remington 870 Express 99% time I shoot...no big deal. If I can do it, anyone can do it.

Sometimes I break some birds before they even hit the ground, but there always seems to be a bird or two that hits a soft piece of ground and doesn't break. Seriously Congratulations! I'm still trying to get my 25...I've done 24.

browning guy

SCRUFFY NERF HERDER
    Dec 10, 2009
    Essex
    Ben,

just found out I may be off friday!!! where you want to go and shoot clays!! your round is on me in celebration of your 25! text me and let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom