• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBinDC

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2012
    MoCo - Silver Spring
    Surprised I have not seen anything on it yet here, at least recent (yes there might be an old thread but not on the first page)

Anyone going?
    http://thenationsgunshow.com/

SHHHH! :D Many will going. I go for ammo, AR Parts, general cleaning crap, knives, and if you need magazines, there's a dude in the back that sells nothing but... I find its mostly folks in MoCo from this board that go, since it is kinda a hike.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i am fortunate that i can walk across the street from where i work... but that means my wallet isn't quite as fortunate.

precisionfire

May 20, 2011
    Martinsburg WV
    Precision Firearms will be there with 18 tables double decked with High End AR parts. Magpul, Geissele, Timney, Noveske, Vltor, Troy, Viking Tactics, JP, Knights, Samson, SLR, Ergo, Battle Arms, Battle Comp, Lancer, Surefire, Precision Reflex, GG&G, Eotech, Trijicon, Vortex, US Optics, Etc!

Over Half Million $$ in inventory at the show!

Almost 1000 Magpul Pmags, 500 Stocks, 800 Handguards!

See us there about the middle of the Show Floor.

Buy 10 Magpul Pmags and get one free with mention of this ad!

Will also be showing our rifles and some will be available through one of our VA dealers!

We will also be doing custom builds, Mods, Repairs on the spot.

Precision Firearms
    http://www.precisionfirearms.com

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    Precision Firearms will be there with 18 tables double decked with High End AR parts. Magpul, Geissele, Timney, Noveske, Vltor, Troy, Viking Tactics, JP, Knights, Samson, SLR, Ergo, Battle Arms, Battle Comp, Lancer, Surefire, Precision Reflex, GG&G, Eotech, Trijicon, Vortex, US Optics, Etc!

18 tables? Are you going to be like that Trader Jerry outfit? Would you happen to have any JP trigger/hammer/spring sets for sale?

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008

Almost 1000 Magpul Pmags, 500 Stocks, 800 Handguards!

See us there about the middle of the Show Floor.

Buy 10 Magpul Pmags and get one free with mention of this ad!

Will also be showing our rifles and some will be available through one of our VA dealers!

We will also be doing custom builds, Mods, Repairs on the spot.

Precision Firearms
    http://www.precisionfirearms.com

As a Magpul dealer, will you have the handguard MOE promotion deal thats on the Magpul site?

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    I was going to go on Saturday, but instead will be setting up and staffing an exhibit of MGs and other stuff in support of Veteran's Appreciation Day at the IWLA in Mt. Airy.

Clifjr

Feb 2, 2014
    Germantown
    Wish I could go but I have to work on Saturday and Sunday I'm taking my dad and nephew up to Reading, PA for the WWII air show event.

ken792

Ultimate Member
    Sep 2, 2011
    Fairfax, VA
    There are a few good things about that show. If you need reloading supplies or normal capacity mags, the show has them. If you're looking for screaming deals on used guns or C&R guns, probably not the best place. Everyone knows what their stuff is worth, and some think it's worth more than it really is.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    shortest line I think I have ever seen there getting in, parking lot wasn't close to being full. ammo prices getting better but I didn't see anything I couldn't buy cheaper online, freight included.

Dan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 5, 2008
    Pulled in at 2p and found a parking spot right away. Same old stuff. If I wasn't going for a certain item I could have passed. High prices

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom